GateWorld Requested Superpower Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld Requested Superpower Giveaway

Choose three superpowers any three superpowers you can conceive of, but only three and they cannot make you all powerful neither individually nor collectively. You get those powers! What would you do with them?

You can go to The Superpower Wiki and choose any none all powerful ability there, by which I mean it inherently allows you to do everything right from the beginning, or you an choose to modify one to be your own personal flavor of awesome, finally you can also just make one up out of your own mind irregardless of a wiki.

Note: If you make your own power or want to specify differences in your selected powers please include as many of those in your post as possible.

Mine Currently are;
    Spoiler:

My own version of Absolute Immortality Changes are as follows;
    • Elastic Invulnerability: the "give" of flesh & bone is normal in every way except that it never breaks.
    • Denial of Form: I am ably to resist any unwanted change to my form. More specifically if someone wants to change/corrupt my physical form they must gain conscious willing approval from myself.
    • Existentially Individual: There is only one "me" in existence, if I travel back in time then I take the place of the "me" there as there is only one "me" at all.

My own version of Absolute Mind Changes are as follows;
    • No Way Out: The only abilities this grants me are internal to my mind and body, so no telekinesis nor telepathy, nor Psionics, etc.
    • Equals and Lessers no Betters: This pretty much says it all, when it comes to the mind I can have equals but none will be better than me. This doesn't dumb everyone else down this rapidly increases my mental abilities.
    • Knowledge is earned, and given: This power doesn't come with Omniscience only capacity of it.
    • My Mind is My own: None may manipulate, alter, read, nor corrupt my mind without my conscious and willing approval.

My own version of Portal Manipulation Changes are as follows;
    • My Own Only: I cannot manipulate all portals everywhere I can only manipulate any portal that I made.
    • Fully Traversable: My portals don't have any inherent mechanism that prevents objects, atmospheres, or individuals from passing through them, they are merely passages.
    • Sharp or Not: Given the two dimensional nature of the portals they inherently disrupt the bonds of matter and energy that approaches from the "sides" of the portals making them perfect blades. However this interaction can be manipulated by myself allowing it to be perfectly sharp or absolutely blunt at will.
    • Time, Space, Reality: There is nowhen/where/what if I cannot open portals from or to.
    • Presence not Required: I do not need to be present at either end of my portals. I only need to be aware of both locations in order to open them, or close them.

Intention: Well if I'm gonna figure out how to use my power to get out of financial debt, I don't want to deal with that every time I come back to this universe. Then I'm gonna go on a multiversal exploratory jaunt to pick up anything and everything that I can use, or just think is cool.

List of Potential Worlds;
    Stargate: This was going to be on here no matter what I may as well put it first.
    The Expanse: I'd love to figure out if the fusion tech would work in our universe.
    Homeworld: I honestly just want to design and build my own mothership class vessel. I'm sure that I can find a place from which I could accomplish that.
    Grrl Power: This place should be fun to pop in and see how I stack up against the local supers, perhaps I'll find a way to alter my own body before coming here just to have more fun.
    Anime/Manga: There are too many to list here, I really don't want to remember the names of all of them, but it should be entertaining to loiter around some of them, maybe I can get my own OZ-06 LEO? I've always had a soft spot for that mook suit.
    Fictional Fictional Worlds: I think it would be interest to visit worlds that are fictional within worlds that we consider fictional, like the Galaxy Quest tv show from the Galaxy Quest movie.

So will you join me in my own ridiculous quest to find my own perfect, non-omnipotent, superpowers?

Working...
X