what do you hear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you hear?

this is a bit of a mind bender and it's also soooo funny.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ThmWM...?feature=share

I mostly hear "iPhone" but occasionally I hear the others as well... though once in a while I think I hear "Knife or Knife." What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
      I mostly hear "iPhone" but occasionally I hear the others as well... though once in a while I think I hear "Knife or Knife." What about you?
      i hear them all... which is the mind bender and it is also funny to me too :-D :-D, i guess i hear **knifeo** the most, but this is too wild. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Last edited by epg20; 01 September 2023, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post

i hear them all... which is the mind bender and it is also funny to me too :-D :-D, i guess i hear **knifeo** the most, but this is too wild. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        I think it means that there isn't enough info/too much info for our subconscious to process so it just does it's best with what bits and pieces it can get access to and makes something that sounds reasonable... if possible to play this to someone who has never heard of an iPhone I think they would never come up with that possibility because their subconscious mind doesn't have that concept.

Comment

I think it means that there isn't enough info/too much info for our subconscious to process so it just does it's best with what bits and pieces it can get access to and makes something that sounds reasonable... if possible to play this to someone who has never heard of an iPhone I think they would never come up with that possibility because their subconscious mind doesn't have that concept.
          i'm not sure this was done on purpose, it could have ben done purely by accident and someone just took it and ran with it either way, i think it is still WAY cool.

Comment

I wasn't saying that it was done on purpose, I was just saying that it's probably due to out minds not fully understanding what is being said and trying to mash in what ever audio puzzle pieces it has access to from our memories that seem to sort of fit.

Comment

I wasn't saying that it was done on purpose, I was just saying that it's probably due to out minds not fully understanding what is being said and trying to mash in what ever audio puzzle pieces it has access to from our memories that seem to sort of fit.
              hum...yeah, you could be right.

Comment

Working...
              X