X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

similaratys

ogame ships

Light Fighter
    The light fighter is a manoeuvrable ship you can find on nearly every planet. The costs are not particularly high, but likewise the shield power and loading capacity is very low.

Bomber
    The bomber is a special purpose spacecraft developed to break through heavy planetary defence.

Destroyer
    The destroyer is the heaviest spaceship ever seen and has an unprecedented firepower.

stargate ships

DEATH GLIDER
    Two-man attack vessel designed for combat in both space and an atmosphere.

AL'KESH
    A Goa'uld mid-range bomber. The mid-sized Al'kesh is maneuverable, heavily-armed, and capable of firing enormous blasts of plasma energy.

HA'TAK
    A Goa'uld mothership, tetrahedral in shape. Ha'taks facilitate the transport of Goa'uld and their Jaffa armies. They are also significant forces in attacking worlds from space, but are capable of atmospheric flight and landing on a planet's surface

do you see the rezemberlance
    "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

What is ogame?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yeah, I've never heard of it, but reading the descriptions, you are correct, they are similer
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

yeah they sound very simular id like to no what it is tho

Comment

I'd like to see or play this Ogame sounds...interesting. I'm always up for what i'm assuning is build an army-kinda game play
          (Still waiting for the stargate version of one...)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

this ogame sounds fun. especially that it resembles ships in stargate. i wanna play it...but id prefer that the ships be on the stargate game- it'd make it so much more fun (not saying it not gonna be fun, but being able to fly big ships and blow stuff up sounds really fun )
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

www.ogame.org that is the web link

this is the decription

As an intergalactic emperor you have the possibility to strengthen your influence throughout the galaxies by numerous strategies. Beginning your rulership at your homeworld you begin to build an economic and military infrastructure with your resources. Researching new techniques and upgrading your buildings and researches gives you access to superior technologies and improved weapon systems. During the game you have the option to colonize planets and to create alliances together with friendly emperors. Trading with other players and fighting against enemy empires helps you to get the resources you need to prosper even more quickly.

hope to see u there soon and guess what ull all be noobs lol
              "only two things are infinate the universe and human stupidity and im not sure about the universe"

-albert einstein

Comment

thats cool

Comment

ok i now rule tollana
                  Alt+F4 is a Magical key!!!

Comment

i controll chulak

Comment

Which Universe should I sign up to?
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

#4 and if u want me and u can be allias

Comment

this game rocks

Comment

the creator of this game must be a stargate fan

Comment

i am in universe1 so join in there and ya know you can talk to me

at the moment i am out attacking lol

this is me

Planet "F302" (GALLYWAG) main planet hehe
                              Position 2:229:10
                              Score 85103 (rank 1130 of 7454)

-albert einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X