This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouting for all Power Ranger Fans

hehe...it's no secret that's I'm a Power Ranger fan. So this little gal is looking for others who are.

Well don't keep me waiting

Well, you already know my stance, you fruit loop!

I'm a fan of the originals

*Goes back to reading PR fics*

Comment

*at a loss for words*

Comment

I'll adm it, if I wake up early enough I'll usually turn on that ninja-force power rangers show, just to feel nostalgic.

I saw one a few weeks ago where they showed all the red rangers from every prior series, and I got goosebumps when they showed Jason and Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beal
          I'll adm it, if I wake up early enough I'll usually turn on that ninja-force power rangers show, just to feel nostalgic.

I saw one a few weeks ago where they showed all the red rangers from every prior series, and I got goosebumps when they showed Jason and Tommy.

lol....Ninja strom is indeed funny

Jason and Tomym gave you goosebumps??? that's new

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
            lol....Ninja strom is indeed funny

Jason and Tomym gave you goosebumps??? that's new

Seeing them again brought back all the memorys, the original series, the green ranger, the first time they introduced new zoids, the movie... All the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Beal
              Seeing them again brought back all the memorys, the original series, the green ranger, the first time they introduced new zoids, the movie... All the good stuff.

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee *happy dancing*

Comment

A Power Rangers thread! I'm a fan of the originals myself, the others arent that bad but most of them lack originality.
                And I absolutely hate Wild Force, that women wearing that white dress really annoys me!

Nothing can beat Mighty Morphin! All hail the Power Rangers!

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I used to love the very very first Power Rangers: I had a crush on Billy lol; in my defense I was like 12!
                  Ses
                  James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

I had a little crush on Tommy although I hate that guy now, he's too soppy. I prefer Billy

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I was a big fan of the original and prob in my eyes best version of the Power Rangers.

I can never find repeats on Jetix - they always seem to show Dino Thunder etc.

I think the only reason I liked the original Power Rangers was because of the Pink Ranger!

Did anyone get the toys that were released?

Comment

The original power rangers were cool, but after that it was just embarrassing to watch. There's cheesey and then there's OMG its cheesey.
                        Nowadays they are just hardcore teletubbies.

Comment

Hi! I'm a fan of the original and only the original haha. Billy and Kimberly were my favorites. I always wished I was a purple ranger with them! haha Also, I always shipped Billy/Kimberly!!!

Comment

Like a lot of other people, I was a fan of the original series... when Tommy came it ushered an end to the era for me, it did become real cheesy after that... when I think back I always laugh when I think about Tommy playing his flute to get his megazord to show up.. heh
                            Visit The Station (Warning: NOT family appropriate)

Hail to the victors!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              A Power Rangers thread! I'm a fan of the originals myself, the others arent that bad but most of them lack originality.
                              And I absolutely hate Wild Force, that women wearing that white dress really annoys me!

Nothing can beat Mighty Morphin! All hail the Power Rangers!

You a Power Rangers Fan wow...Cool

I hated wild force too....esp Cole (the red Ranger). Princess Shelya *shudders*

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                              I think the only reason I liked the original Power Rangers was because of the Pink Ranger!
                              I liked her too, but I really resented Kat for taking Kim's Powers in S3

Originally posted by Erin
                              Hi! I'm a fan of the original and only the original haha. Billy and Kimberly were my favorites. I always wished I was a purple ranger with them! haha Also, I always shipped Billy/Kimberly!!!
                              You might enjoy this fic, It's not a shipper thou
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1537583/1/ written by me

Originally posted by KTrain22
                              Like a lot of other people, I was a fan of the original series... when Tommy came it ushered an end to the era for me, it did become real cheesy after that... when I think back I always laugh when I think about Tommy playing his flute to get his megazord to show up.. heh
                              I began to Dislike Tommy after White Light Pt 2. He took Jason's sopt

Comment

Working...
                              X