Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A stadium just down the road from me will be hosting sum of the events, cycling I think

Comment

kl, the dome is going to host gynastics, which im gald about cos the dome is doing nothing at the mo!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
        A stadium just down the road from me will be hosting sum of the events, cycling I think
        Ooh Ooh can I bunk with you, I love cycling, me and mum have been infront of the Tour de France since sunday, only one complaint about the Team Time Trial yesterday, why did the cameraman have to keep his camera at Groin level in the starting blocks, I spilt my tea twice, some of those lads are very well built

Escpecially the German's

Comment

To all Gaters from the United Kingdom,

I'd like to congrat you for winning the competition for the 2012 Olympic Games.

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I'm very disappointed that Paris did not win *sobs* but congratulations, fellow british gaters, you did great !

And London is not that far, the Olympics will be a great occasion to visit that beautiful city

Comment

I'm well chuffed. Especially as my sport - Judo - isn't hugely popular in England, so I reckon I'll have a good chance of getting tickets to see some of the contests.

But I'd thought that it would be paid for out of London's tax, not the UK's tax.

Madeleine

Comment

Judo's getting quite popular in Scotland...you should come up and visit us!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Don't know if any of you have seen this before, but it sure made me laugh:

Comment

That appeals to my warped sense of humour

Comment

^^ Brilliant! Got giggles from my kids.

Comment

That was pretty funny.
                        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Congrats to London ! Of course I would have loved if it had been Paris but London is not so far away

I just have one thing to add, after that I've read the latest posts. Let's not forget the 1st Olympic rule : "l'essentiel c'est de participer". I don't know how to translate this in english so I'll just say one word : fairplay
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            Congrats to London ! Of course I would have loved if it had been Paris but London is not so far away

I just have one thing to add, after that I've read the latest posts. Let's not forget the 1st Olympic rule : "l'essentiel c'est de participer". I don't know how to translate this in english so I'll just say one word : fairplay
                            Florence you are quite right. I apologise if any of my comments in the thread are offensive to you, no offense is intended. *waves across the channel to you*

Comment

Working...
                            X