it's really nothing too special, believe me :-p

so why does your leg keep you awake?
      Hurts.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

you have a painful leg too?
        The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Comment

that was directed @sil
            The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

^^ actually I have two exceptionally screwed up legs. I'm going to have a shower, survive without me *sees everyone's expression light up* Uhhh, I WILL be back !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post
                that was directed @sil
                OK. nevermind
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

I'm baa-aack!

Comment

*runs*

Comment

Muuaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhahahhahahhahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

I hate busy nights

and just the one night I can't get into my bed the morning after

Comment

hah! 40 hours... ! Man, do you ever fall asleep???
                          *sips Moccona*

Comment

I do

but when I feel it coming I put my alarm

power napping ftw

Comment

!!!!! Actually, it's supposedly very good for you !!!

... Don't you get some sortta break???

Comment

no, technically not, normally everyone gets to go to a mess to eat hot food, with exception: my job because you can't leave your workstation for more than 22 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X