last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikalotia
    I don't know, I just ignored it and hoped it would go away... And it worked.
    Ah, yes, the ever-effective O'Neill manuever.
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin

Arent we great
      it depends ....I'm not really a big fan of guys

Comment

I check out his ass on a regular bases lol
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Adria
          it depends ....I'm not really a big fan of guys
          me neither
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            me neither
            No not you, the person that said guys are sexist.... well implied it.

Comment

No not you, the person that said guys are sexist.... well implied it.
              It's late, dont confuse me

Comment

I'm sorry...

Comment

I like your sig Mik
                  You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                  -Libba Bray

Comment

Thanks, I love it too.

Comment

which explains why you put it I think Ill put it in mine as long as it will still fit size rules
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

I've seen people with much bigger. I think it's more size limit for Kb's and so people don't go massive.

Comment

I've seen people with much bigger. I think it's more size limit for Kb's and so people don't go massive.
                          Do you have a siggy pic? If so i cant see it

Comment

I have a few. Actually I have a lot, most are just stupid Smurf stuff.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I think he meant in your sig
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
                                I think he meant in your sig
                                Yup, thats right

Comment

Working...
                                X