No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it a bird? is it a plane? noooo it's TechnoWraith!

Comment

flying is fun!

Comment

Indeed it is!

Comment

Believe in it and you can do it! (ok, im gone all weird again)
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            Believe in it and you can do it! (ok, im gone all weird again)
            Gone all weird again? ... when were you not weird?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
              Gone all weird again? ... when were you not weird?
              No no, it should be, "When aren't you weird" or "When are you not weird"

Comment

No no, it should be, "When aren't you weird" or "When are you not weird"
                Ok...when aren't you not weird?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

no more greens for 24 hours the number of people you need to *cough*bribe*cough*!

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                    no more greens for 24 hours the number of people you need to *cough*bribe*cough*!
                    That was a confusing statement...

Huh?

Comment

Ok...when aren't you not weird?
                      Thanks! now my head hurts!

Comment

*Steps in* Wins! *Steps Out Again*

Comment

That was a confusing statement...

Huh?
                          its regarding the game thread (i couldnt give you any btw, lousy thing wanted me to spread then i ran outta greens )

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                            its regarding the game thread (i couldnt give you any btw, lousy thing wanted me to spread then i ran outta greens )
                            I see, yes I knew it was from the games thread just was unsure of what the hell you meant!!

Yea, I'm still on green ban , but as soon as I'm off, your first on my list

Comment

Tell them to walk not run, then maybe you could do more with them

(see, weird )

Comment

Tell them to walk not run, then maybe you could do more with them

(see, weird )
                                Walk don't run...so that I can more with you (the perverbial you )

Comment

Working...
                                X