X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're ASStralian that's why

Comment

Originally posted by somethinghuman
      First you mention ass and video in the same sentence that makes me, knowing you, get suspicious and then you forget the whole 'other' video saga!!

I just never get the respect I deserve!!!
      Oh, I'm sorry! I respect you......to a degree
      Just kidding!

I still have no idea what you mean about me previously asking for a video, I don't think I ever did..

Comment

It was hidden

And as for the Asstralian comment....Ha, friggin Ha!!

Comment

I'm sorry if i offended you

Comment

The basis of Australian humor is taking the p**s out of people. We don't get offended

Comment

SH doesn't get offended easily. Believe me, I've tried!

Comment

Gotta take it easy. I hate being stressed. Some people thrive on it, me I go for a surf

Comment

Yeah, I don't like getting worked up about things either.
                  When that happens I like to just go and get something to 'eat'.

Comment

LOL!! Comfort food is good...to a point

I swim or skateboard or dance madly around the room, eat chocolate, cake, pie ice cream, not before the others of course.....

Comment

I sometimes dance madly too, especially if I'm stuck indoors coz of a heavy storm and there's no one around. Just put something loud to drown the thunder and dance like an idiot

Also as you know I play video games. It's such a serene experience to blow people to bits.

Comment

I know that is why I love shoot 'em up games. Strategy and RPG are great, I love them. But there is nothing like blowing the crap out of something to put you at ease

Comment

Yup! There's this very zen-like feeling when you've succeeded in bring down a whole building!

Comment

Panzer at Tank is also good for meditation. It's like herbal tea
                            I have a punching bag which is good fun. A literal one not a metaphorical one

Comment

Originally posted by somethinghuman
                              Panzer at Tank is also good for meditation. It's like herbal tea
                              I have a punching bag which is good fun. A literal one not a metaphorical one
                              Wow! that's cool. I bet that's a real stress reliever.

I've been playing Godfather the game and there's this thing you can do where you get close to a guy, push him down to his knees, put a gun to his head and blow his brains out! Heeheeeeheeee.....
                              Damn! I am sadist!

Oh well.......

Ok, I got to go. Get yourself well for goodness sake!!
                              Adios, senorita!

Comment

Farewell. It is movie time now anywho!! Just gotta pick on we all agree on *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X