Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24
    LOL!!!!

I'm wondering if Apple is going to try and enter the gaming industry...

The fact that it hasn't despite the fact that it calls itself the god of multimedia is slightly disturbing.
    Gaming is really tough to get into. Companies drop all the time, especially ones that try to complete with consoles.

Nintendo's new system will bring them back strong. X-Box is still not enabling backwards compatability with games. Nintendo Wii not only allows you to play GameCube games, you can upload 64 games and download classic NES and SNES games from their server.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
      Gaming is really tough to get into. Companies drop all the time, especially ones that try to complete with consoles.

Nintendo's new system will bring them back strong. X-Box is still not enabling backwards compatability with games. Nintendo Wii not only allows you to play GameCube games, you can upload 64 games and download classic NES and SNES games from their server.
      I didn't say that Apple would have survived in the gaming industry.

And I didn't know that about the Nintendo Wii....I only wish they didn't call it that.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The problem with the Wii (other than its pronounced as wee ) is that it won't draw many of the hardcore gamers with its unconventional controller.

Comment

I didn't say that Apple would have survived in the gaming industry.

And I didn't know that about the Nintendo Wii....I only wish they didn't call it that.
          It was going to be called Revolution...maybe they'll go back to it during release.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
            The problem with the Wii (other than its pronounced as wee ) is that it won't draw many of the hardcore gamers with its unconventional controller.
            Potentially, but it does also come with a retro controler...havn't seen this one yet.

Comment

It was going to be called Revolution...maybe they'll go back to it during release.
              I know. That's why when I talk about thinking about getting the Wii, I say, "I'm thinking about getting the Revolution when it comes out."

I can understand them changing the name. Saying, "I'm going to go get the Revolution" kinda would be difficult to understand. Whereas, I'm going and getting the Wii is easier. Though I think they should have kept it called Revolution.

Comment

I know. That's why when I talk about thinking about getting the Wii, I say, "I'm thinking about getting the Revolution when it comes out."

I can understand them changing the name. Saying, "I'm going to go get the Revolution" kinda would be difficult to understand. Whereas, I'm going and getting the Wii is easier. Though I think they should have kept it called Revolution.
                So saying "I'm going to get the we" makes more sense then "I'm going to get the revolution"...If you say so

Comment

So saying "I'm going to get the we" makes more sense then "I'm going to get the revolution"...If you say so
                  How bout I'm going to go Wii?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                    How bout I'm going to go Wii?
                    I'll go Wii over the PS3

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      Im a playstation freak ... Have the PS, PS2, PSP and I'll have the PS3 on the 17th of November
                      I'm a Nintendo girl myself. I'm addicted to Zelda.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        Oooo, I love zelda!!! Have you heard about the independent Zelda film coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                          Then perhaps you should visit my Zelda thread!

Comment

You're closing in on me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                              You're closing in on me.
                              Hello there Dr. Weir...and how are you on this fine day?

Comment

Hi - Bored!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X