last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ses
    I hope so - quite surprised it hasn't spread to London yet normally really sucessful musicals on broadway/west end make it to the other one
    who knows maybe it will someday

going off now. Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
      duh! the witch of the west wasn't wicked - its just what Wizard of Oz wanted people to think because he was losing control of Oz and she was more powerful than him!
      Not to mention...
      Spoiler:
      she was the daughter of the Wizard of Oz but due to her mother being married to someone else at the time didn't know until the end of Wicked
      I had no idea that would be a spoiler for Wicked!

I'm going to read it during the summer.

How did your exam go?
      sigpic

Comment

Oh me too going to read it over summer

Exam went erm.... ok - one question was good, one question was ok and the other was erm bad - think I passed though but still waiting on coursework mark for that - so who knows
        Ses
        James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

It might be cause of the ******* lucturers' stike. I've got all my cw back apart from one mol bio test because of that which means I don't actually know how good I'm at it. It's worse for a lot of other ppl and of course the finalists are the worst hit. I just hope if I have to take retakes it won't along with 3rd yr work.
          sigpic

Comment

Well CMP sent an email around saying which units might be affected by the strike: none of mine were listed (I did notice they were mostly Pouf Glauret units). CMP is terrible with returning coursework: its never ever on time and two months later when they say is not uncommon - only coursework I ever got back on time were from the school of Management when I took a Business Ethics unit. It helps to know what you are getting wrong and what you are getting right when entering the exam though else you'll keep doing it - I totally feel the Tuition Fees are a joke: what tuition!?!
            Ses

Comment

I agree I used to always go to luctures but in my 2nd yr I started staying home and reading around instead a lot of the time as I used time more efficiently that way. Also it would have been impossible to keep up with cw otherwise. I haven't had such an email from BIO. And in the email about the test they hide the truth by saying the lecturers just weren't there - but we all know why!!!! Also as I mentioned before I got an email from an lecturer asking me to sign something for her Education MA as we filled in some surveys for her but without knowing if she's on stike or not there's no way I'm doing it!! I wish there was a way to find out. Is it on the student union site? It's so over the top I can't even see how I go onto another page in the message board.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi!!
                Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Hello.

I just discovered after nearly 3 yrs at uni there's a forum for UEA students. Does that make me dumb?
                  sigpic

Comment

wait what?
                    Spoiler:
                    Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                    I caught frogs and called them prince
                    And made myself a queen
                    Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                    I slept in castles and fell in love
                    Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                    To capture tinkerbell
                    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                    And anything I can to get by
                    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      Hello.

I just discovered after nearly 3 yrs at uni there's a forum for UEA students. Does that make me dumb?
                      really?
                      I'm dumb too then!
                      Ses

Comment

Oh how great the UEA is... imagine Graduation.... lots of people dressed up in the outfits going up to get their certicate representing 3 long years of hard work: oh well not quite UEA style: we are getting them in the post! So our Graduation Ceremony is completly pointless
                        Ses

Comment

It isn't as popular as I thought. Here's the link: http://zope.stu.uea.ac.uk/forums/ind...9fd7fa72e02005
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually the forum looks extermely boring. Just stuff about student union events (which are in rabbit etc) nothing else. There isn't even anything academic there or just plain fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                              Oh how great the UEA is... imagine Graduation.... lots of people dressed up in the outfits going up to get their certicate representing 3 long years of hard work: oh well not quite UEA style: we are getting them in the post! So our Graduation Ceremony is completly pointless
                              Yeah I went to the AUT strike meeting on Mon and ppl were asking about that and they said ppl should still come, shake the chancellor's hand and then just walk off the stage...receiving nothing! What's the hell the point in that?!!! Loads of ppl already spent 1000s on it! The UEA won't even wait until the certificates come.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                                Yeah I went to the AUT strike meeting on Mon and ppl were asking about that and they said ppl should still come, shake the chancellor's hand and then just walk off the stage...receiving nothing! What's the hell the point in that?!!! Loads of ppl already spent 1000s on it! The UEA won't even wait until the certificates come.
                                Would it kill them though even to roll up a sheet of brown paper for everyone - bunch of lazy picuntos!
                                I'm not even motivated to study right now - I have a week to teach myself theoretical graphics with no lecture notes because the guy who teaches it is crap and he has supplied two PDFs - and one of them is wrong if you look at every other example of some coding anyway.
                                So shake the Chanellor's Hand or.... Ask him for my money back from the Univeristy of Extreme *******ness!
                                Ses

Comment

Working...
                                X