• Show
Clear All

Its 2.45 - in the GMT BST - whatever they call England in the Summer time

You?
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

9:48am now in EST East coast USA...

At least your day is half over...mines just beggining!

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

can I rewind time please... I just need a few extras for my uni project
        Ses

Comment

How is that going?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

although I just got good feedback on it from my project supervisor! whooot!
            but I have about 5000 words left
            Ses

Comment

Eh, 5000 words is nothing
              I'm sure you'll get it done. It sounds like a very interesting topic.

Comment

Ahhh....I have only just realiesed that my latest assignement is all report based meaning alot of writing....

Comment

I have come to realize that I am happy that I am no longer in schooling.

Comment

It's not so bad, I have another 4 "mini" reports to write, probably ending up at a lot of words considering this mornings one was 1500+

Comment

Wow, i have coursework to do for Wednesday and i've done hardly any of it

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                        Wow, i have coursework to do for Wednesday and i've done hardly any of it
                        It all needs to be done My brother has the same problem, claiming all coursework can be done...just not right now

Comment

it's History

Comment

History, then you can argue that it's not going anywhere its happened, it's not going to change no matter how long it takes you to do it....

Comment

*Runs through thread*
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Winning

hey guys
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X