• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep!
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

*compares selfs post count to mckay's* man i dont post much....

Comment

Hello Squee, Hidden envy, rarocks, mckaychick, Eoin and Primus Commander Woden
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

you have allolt morc green
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
            you have allolt morc green
            How much green do you have exactly mckaychick?
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
              hi squee
              Originally posted by rarocks24
              What's up, Squee? Long time no see!
              Originally posted by Eoin
              Hello Squee...
              Hullo all!

So, did everyone survive the shutdown last night? I used it as an opportunity to actually sleep.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                Hullo all!

So, did everyone survive the shutdown last night? I used it as an opportunity to actually sleep.
                I used it to work on a paper!!!

I have a paper to do about William Golding and his use of the darkness in human nature. Which means I have to read his essay Fable, Darkness Visible, Pincher Martin, etc. I have to research his backstory, and explain why he wrote things the way he wrote them.

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
                  lol,yup, better than the other girl, she looks like an ant farm had themselves a little party on her shirt
                  Doh!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hullo all!

I wasnt online anyway, but still couldnt sleep I really need to go to the doctor about my sleep

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                      I used it to work on a paper!!!

I have a paper to do about William Golding and his use of the darkness in human nature. Which means I have to read his essay Fable, Darkness Visible, Pincher Martin, etc. I have to research his backstory, and explain why he wrote things the way he wrote them.
                      Sounds thrilling.......
                      sigpic

Comment

I wasnt online anyway, but still couldnt sleep I really need to go to the doctor about my sleep
                        Maybe you've shifted your body clock around by staying up too late all the time. I know that's what I've done.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe you've shifted your body clock around by staying up too late all the time. I know that's what I've done.
                          Yeah probably, but even if i sleep for lets say 8 - 10 hours, ill still be very tired when i get up and for most of the day
                          I really need to start going to sleep at around 12pm'ish

Comment

ok,question. how do u convince someone not to kill themselves? my friends gone a bit loopy and i havent for the life of me, got a clue what to say...

Comment

Yeah probably, but even if i sleep for lets say 8 - 10 hours, ill still be very tired when i get up and for most of the day
                              I really need to start going to sleep at around 12pm'ish
                              Sleeping disorder most definitely, I've got to go to my own doctor concerning my sleeping disorder...

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
                                ok,question. how do u convince someone not to kill themselves? my friends gone a bit loopy and i havent for the life of me, got a clue what to say...
                                What kind of loopy?

I'd try emphasizing to your friend that it's not really a solution and that there are people that care about him/her.

If they're telling you that's what they're thinking then it's probably because they want someone to listen to them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X