last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithdude
    arrggg! Stupid Laptop battery dieing. Cable all the way downstairs.
    ugggggggg
    *dies*
    Bring the cable upstairs
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Why are there guests often lately? Why would any1 not registered want to watch this game?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        And arent the security gaurds allowed use force to remove the messers?
        To be bluntly honest, i don't know if they're officially supposed to come in. It may go straight from ignoring the DM to calling the police. The security guards are only officially there to monitor the carpark, not inside, but have radio's, so would probably help if they could.

Whatever - it doesn't help if they push you in before they've officially been asked to leave by the DM.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          Why are there guests often lately? Why would any1 not registered want to watch this game?
          I don't know...

*wraith's guest*

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            To be bluntly honest, i don't know if they're officially supposed to come in. It may go straight from ignoring the DM to calling the police. The security guards are only officially there to monitor the carpark, not inside, but have radio's, so would probably help if they could.

Whatever - it doesn't help if they push you in before they've officially been asked to leave by the DM.
            Ok, am I understanding this? You work at a water park and someone came in and pushed everyone inc you down a water slide?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
              Do they do searches, to make sure that you aren't carrying any kontraband into the pool?
              As i said - an outside company comes in to monitor the car-park, not inside the building.

Comment

I don't know...

*wraith's guest*
                It worked one is gone. *Wraiths the other guest.*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  Ok, am I understanding this? You work at a water park and someone came in and pushed everyone inc you down a water slide?
                  Not quite. I was working at the top of the water slide at a leisure centre (in theory keeping order up there - making sure no-one went when they shouldn't), and a group of 20 year old men came up, and forcefully dragged me and threw me down the flume. Probably because i was the one wearing the nice bright uniform - one of the members of staff who'd been asking them to stop messing about for half the afternoon.

Comment

Hmmmm, my connection is having a major fart....its taking nearly a minute to load pages properly
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hmmmm, my connection is having a major fart....its taking nearly a minute to load pages properly
                      Is it just Gateworld, cuz I think that it may be a sign that the forum may be starting to go again.

Comment

Is it just Gateworld, cuz I think that it may be a sign that the forum may be starting to go again.
                        Nope, gmail aswell

Do ya know that windows uses 20% of your bandwidth?

Comment

Nope, gmail aswell

Do ya know that windows uses 20% of your bandwidth?
                          No I didn't, how do you know that?

Comment

No I didn't, how do you know that?
                            Its a secret

I think my ISP is having problems, I just downloaded a file at 1.8MBps, when my maximum speed is 3Mbps (384kBps) usually varies from 340 - 500 kBps.
                            I hope it stays like that for awhile

Comment

Oo, oo - can I slide too?

Wheeeeeeee.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Nite guys

Hi Squee, Nite Squee

Comment

Working...
                                X