• Show
Clear All

Woo hooooo I rock

Comment

Yes, you are a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
        Woo hooooo I rock
        Actually, I estimate that there might be at least half of the posters on this site being from Europe in general and England in particular. The other half American and Canadian. That doesn't mean that's true, only that that's what it seems like to me.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          Yes, you are a rock.
          A pet rock?
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

*nod* and yes, you can keep her.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
              *nod* and yes, you can keep her.
              Oh goodie!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                Actually, I estimate that there might be at least half of the posters on this site being from Europe in general and England in particular. The other half American and Canadian. That doesn't mean that's true, only that that's what it seems like to me.
                It seems to me that there is more people here from America than Europe
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  It seems to me that there is more people here from America than Europe
                  Indeed ... unless i know differently, i always assume 'American'
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                    Yeah thats what i do.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                      Are you lumping us Canucks in as "American". Choose your answer wisely.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        If i know you're not American (eg Eoin = Irish), i won't think of you as American. However, i assume everyones an american until they tell me differently.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Technically, your American and Canadian

Just as im technically, European and Irish

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            Technically, your American and Canadian

Just as im technically, European and Irish
                            Ah, going with the "technicality" are we, smartypants?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, going with the "technicality" are we, smartypants?
                              teehee

Comment

*yawns and streches*
                                Ahh good night everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X