Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    *opens Teletubby universe*
    Hmm, that fills the requirement of a life being sacrificed. Good job, GL.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Awww, how sweet of him! I'll have to send flowers to the funeral.

*Dances to Teletubby songs.*
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

What do I care, I ascended! *enjoys being the only ascended wraith until the ancients throw him back down* Darn them, they can only do it so many times.

Comment

What do I care, I ascended! *enjoys being the only ascended wraith until the ancients throw him back down* Darn them, they can only do it so many times.
          Your life was still sacrificed, no matter any noncoporeal status.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Your life was still sacrificed, no matter any noncoporeal status.
            Hmm. Fine then. *becomes a zombie* Undead is still dead.

Comment

Hmm. Fine then. *becomes a zombie* Undead is still dead.
              Un- is a prefix meaning "not". Therefore, undead literally means "not dead". You, sir, are dead and therefore not "undead."
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

The life of my corporial body is gone, sacrificed to open the portal, however my mind is fully fuctional, and on the ascended plain. It is thusly undead.

Comment

The life of my corporial body is gone, sacrificed to open the portal, however my mind is fully fuctional, and on the ascended plain. It is thusly undead.
                  Without life, the mind is without purpose.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Lucky dinosaurs!

Comment

Without life, the mind is without purpose.
                      *kills UK for bringing out the Jedi Oma-isms*

Comment

**opens a can of tuna fish.**

Comment

*snarfs the tuna fish*

Comment

*snarfs the tuna fish*
                            Hey! that was my tuna fish!

Comment

You. Are. A. WRAITH! Eat humans! *is an enlightened wraith*

Comment

Elder Scrolls IV OBlivion is *teh* ownzor!
                                "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Working...
                                X