Clear All

Wins for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
      Wins for a little while.
      Little would be the word, yes.
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Someone catch for me the white supremacist spammer that did strike earlier so that I may feast upon his pale and putrid flesh with my wraithing hand until every drop of life has fled his pitiful excuse for a human body...
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Someone catch for me the white supremacist spammer that did strike earlier so that I may feast upon his pale and putrid flesh with my wraithing hand until every drop of life has fled his pitiful excuse for a human body...
          Indeed.

Seems something interesting has also been posted discussing the actions in the Mods thread, but has been deleted. Pity I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            Indeed.

Seems something interesting has also been posted discussing the actions in the Mods thread, but has been deleted. Pity I missed it.
            That battle started long before now. Some people are just too PC for our own good. I'll say no more on the subject.

LET'S SING A HAPPY SONG!!

I think I just injured myself...
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That was careless!

Hmmm ... 5am ... I should probably go to bed!

Comment

That battle started long before now. Some people are just too PC for our own good. I'll say no more on the subject.

LET'S SING A HAPPY SONG!!

Some happy song choices:

If You're Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands
                The Happy Happy Joy Joy Song (Ren & Stimpy)
                Violently Happy (Bjork)
                Happy Workers (Tori Amos)
                Happy Phantom (another Tori Amos)
                Don't Worry, Be Happy (Bobby McFerrin)

*Goes to find more happy songs*
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  Some happy song choices:

If You're Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands
                  The Happy Happy Joy Joy Song (Ren & Stimpy)
                  Violently Happy (Bjork)
                  Happy Workers (Tori Amos)
                  Happy Phantom (another Tori Amos)
                  Don't Worry, Be Happy (Bobby McFerrin)

*Goes to find more happy songs*
                  Happy Happy Joy Joy is simple enough.

I used to go around singing Don't Worry, Be Happy to bug my mom (she got sick of that song quickly).

To add to your list: Happy Days
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I used to go around singing Don't Worry, Be Happy to bug my mom (she got sick of that song quickly).
                    Didn't we all?

And:
                    Happy Birthday
                    Shiny Happy People (REM)
                    So Happy Together (The Turtles?)
                    sigpic

Comment

Didn't we all?
                      Come to think of it, yeah.

So Happy Together (The Turtles?)
                      Ahh, a classic indeed.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Guess i should start packing, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Guess i should start packing, huh?
                          Yes.

When do you actually leave?
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes.

When do you actually leave?
                            thursday, at 7:05 AM.

I did put three things in my suitcase so far. Gotta do far better than that if i plan on getting anywhere anytime soon.

Damn gateworld keeps distracting me...

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              thursday, at 7:05 AM.

I did put three things in my suitcase so far. Gotta do far better than that if i plan on getting anywhere anytime soon.

Damn gateworld keeps distracting me...
                              Um, yes I'd say you need to have a little more than that. Although I suppose the only absolute necessities are your tickets (plane and show) and passport.

Just in case I don't get a chance to tell you before you go - I hope you have a great time!
                              sigpic

Comment

Um, yes I'd say you need to have a little more than that. Although I suppose the only absolute necessities are your tickets (plane and show) and passport.

Just in case I don't get a chance to tell you before you go - I hope you have a great time!
                                I'll have a great time i'm sure. Oh! four things in the suitcase!

Comment

Working...
                                X