X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    *wraiths the lurkers*

Well, this place has been lively.
    It's chock full of lurkers. I wonder if Squee was selling tickets to the destruction or something...
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      It's chock full of lurkers. I wonder if Squee was selling tickets to the destruction or something...
      Hey, it's easy money. We can use it to start the convention fund.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

*wraiths 2 lurkers*
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I don't know. Apparently we're quite entertaining. Or these people have nothing better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            I don't know. Apparently we're quite entertaining. Or these people have nothing better to do.
            Yeah, one of those.

Maybe I can sell them tickets to BTS's Ducky-land theme hive.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah, one of those.

Maybe I can sell them tickets to BTS's Ducky-land theme hive.
              tut tut i'm killing your duckies! my hive will be the dead ducky land! a frightful place!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                tut tut i'm killing your duckies! my hive will be the dead ducky land! a frightful place!
                *Gets gas mask to deal with smell of melted rubber duckies*
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  Hey, it's easy money. We can use it to start the convention fund.
                  Convention fund?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    Convention fund?
                    One of those random ideas that will never see the light of day, but I'm half asleep so it gets spoken of anyway and I forget all about it until I'm reminded by someone else. The "last person to reply wins" convention.

Thanks, Squee.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

And on a completely unrelated note: Will anyone miss LA?
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm back ... suitably recovered...

why are there lots of melted gloopy blobs with beaks everywhere?
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                          I'm back ... suitably recovered...

why are there lots of melted gloopy blobs with beaks everywhere?
                          Because the replicators ate all of the former decor and had to become something else. And then BTS unleashed a flamethrower.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

One of those random ideas that will never see the light of day, but I'm half asleep so it gets spoken of anyway and I forget all about it until I'm reminded by someone else. The "last person to reply wins" convention.

Thanks, Squee.
                            That's a scary idea.

Sounds like L.A. is having strange problems. Maybe it's geological.

Comment

Because the replicators ate all of the former decor and had to become something else. And then BTS unleashed a flamethrower.
                              Ah ... well done dear - blast away ukkies duckies

sorry, could'nt resist!
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                                Ah ... well done dear - blast away ukkies duckies

sorry, could'nt resist!
                                *contemplates sending the Los Angeles black ooze to BTS's hiveship, but expects she'd actually enjoy having that*
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X