• Show
Clear All

ohh could we be having a wraithing fest
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      ohh could we be having a wraithing fest
      Hmm... escalating violence. 2 to 1 in favor of Vee and myself.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

hmmm hubby is covered with salt... is it to take away the demons?
        i don't mind i love you even if you are against the devils honey.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
          hmmm hubby is covered with salt... is it to take away the demons?
          i don't mind i love you even if you are against the devils honey.
          ROFLMAO
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            Hmm... escalating violence. 2 to 1 in favor of Vee and myself.
            *Gets comfy chair and popcorn*
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              ROFLMAO
              Evil hate salt. wonder why... raith hate salt too? what a coincidence...

BTW the song of the day is: the lone night rider!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                *Gets comfy chair and popcorn*
                Hmm, I'm not entirely decided on the matter of a wraithfest yet, though she did earn at least one wraithing.

*wraiths BTS*
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hmm, I'm not entirely decided on the matter of a wraithfest yet, though she did earn at least one wraithing.

*wraiths BTS*
                  it was good to try. muhahahahahahaha he tried to wraith me! muhahahahaha!

*wraith uknesvuinng*

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                    it was good to try. muhahahahahahaha he tried to wraith me! muhahahahaha!

*wraith uknesvuinng*
                    Fine... deny the wraithing you experienced.

*sends a few thousand replicators to turn BTS's hiveship into Ducky-land* Expect many visits from TW in the future.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*sends a few thousand replicators to turn BTS's hiveship into Ducky-land* Expect many visits from TW in the future.
                      Oi!! Nooooooooo!!!!!!!
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        Oi!! Nooooooooo!!!!!!!
                        I'll instruct them to leave the kink-free zone untouched. You don't need any undue suffering.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'll instruct them to leave the kink-free zone untouched. You don't need any undue suffering.
                          thanks but still, better not
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            thanks but still, better not
                            Why would I not?
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

hmph! oh, you'll pay for that!

*begins to destroys the ducky-replicators*

there's no kink in this hive ship. look at our anthem:

"Company with honesty is virtue sure; and vice to flee,
                              Company is good or ill, but every man has his free will.
                              The best I sue, the worst eschew; My mind shall be
                              Virtue to use, vice to refuse, I shall use me"

Comment

*wraiths the lurkers*

Well, this place has been lively.

Comment

Working...
                                X