last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawn* lol im gonna go to bed earlier when i have no school the next day

g'night guys & Vee & Dr Weir ( i know your there )
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      *yawn* lol im gonna go to bed earlier when i have no school the next day

g'night guys & Vee & Dr Weir ( i know your there )
      Isn't that a little counter-intuitive?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Isn't that a little counter-intuitive?
        maybe, but what can i do

*is now in a mid term break

* nows becomes the spelling nazi

it should be just counterintuitive, no - needed

Comment

G'night.

And 2am is a perfectly reasonable time to go to bed.

Speaking of which, bed sounds nice and warm and fluffy.
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            G'night.

*beams a wraith to jonno's bed*
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

G'night.

*becomes the time nazi

its actually 02:09

Comment

bugger! It's slobbered all over the sheets. Now i have to go and remake it.

Oh yeah, and dealing with the Wraith might be an idea too...

Comment

I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change.

Repeat after me.

Comment

Just don't beam me. I'd rather not be in jonno's bed.

Comment

I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change.

Repeat after me.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Just don't beam me. I'd rather not be in jonno's bed.
                        It was a male wraith.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Repeat after me.

Repeat after me.

Repeat after me.

Uhh.... after me?
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It was a male wraith.
                            after a fierce hand to hand fight, in which much carnage was caused...

I lost and got wraithed.

Comment

after a fierce hand to hand fight, in which much carnage was caused...

I lost and got wraithed.
                              Well, at least Tim got a decent meal.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Uhh.... after me?
                                lol...that wasnt me....

I got a firefox plugin....leetkey and i choose the option 'type text loop' and that was comming up no matter what button i pressed.... only found the off control there

Comment

Working...
                                X