Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just take his place.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

*wraiths Squee*

Why do I watch the State of Union? It only makes me angry.

*hisses and wraiths Squee again*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        *wraiths Squee*

Hey! I don't mind being wraithed in the normal course. But go wraith the President if you're irritated with him! And while you're at it, wraith the PM of Canada before he sells our country to Bush Incorporated.
        sigpic

Comment

I've driven everyone away. I was just kidding - but I should know better than to joke about politics.

Unless the joke involves an army of duckies of course, which are currently being dispatched to Ottawa.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Hey TW, can I order a battalion from you? Who doesn't want an army of duckies?
            Rubber duckies are $1.00 (one dollar, US currency) each, or you can order 10 for 75 cents.

Bulk orders of 100 are 40 cents for each ducky.

Bulk orders of 1000 are 10 cents each.

For orders above 1,000 duckies, please call for a quote: 1-800-TW-Ducky.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              Rubber duckies are $1.00 (one dollar, US currency) each, or you can order 10 for 75 cents.

I'll be calling the 1-800 number.

Have you ever read "We can get them for you wholesale" by Neil Gaiman?
              sigpic

Comment

I'll be calling the 1-800 number.

Have you ever read "We can get them for you wholesale" by Neil Gaiman?
                Note that the MAX order limit is 500,000 duckies on a single order, because that's the max capacity of the rubber ducky factory.

Comment

Note that the MAX order limit is 500,000 duckies on a single order, because that's the max capacity of the rubber ducky factory.
                  Duly noted. I will consider my financial status and the number of duckies required and get back to you.

Have a good night.
                  sigpic

Comment

Duly noted. I will consider my financial status and the number of duckies required and get back to you.

Have a good night.

**Prime's the rubber ducky factory for potential large orders.**

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      *wraiths Squee*

LOL to think he's the most powerful person in a lot of this world *shudder*, perfect wraithbait IMHO.

BTW Heard the hiss 3 floors away, oh and the hyperdrive is fixed.........
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

is that the official pricing, or did you just make it up?

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                          is that the official pricing, or did you just make it up?
                          Those are the near-at-cost prices for making rubber duckies at my rubber ducky factory - with a 5% profit margin.

Comment

*I5 t3h w1nn3r* *wraiths english language*

Comment

Jumps in for the win
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                                Jumps in for the win
                                Briefly
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X