• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Look, it's Elvis!
    Where? *Looks around*

Darn, I must have missed him.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
      Where? *Looks around*

Darn, I must have missed him.
      Yeah. Gotta hate when that happens.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*distracts uk so she can win*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          *distracts uk so she can win*
          Shiny object? Where?
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Its now over here.
            I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

*tackles steve while looking for the shiny object*
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*puts the shiny object in a safe place*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  *puts the shiny object in a safe place*
                  Safe from what?
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Safe from what?
                    The vast complexities of the universe. Like devious replicators who have ulterior motives when agreeing to be a wraith's pet...

Comment

*Goes snooping around Vee's hiveship to find hiding place of shiny object*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        The vast complexities of the universe. Like devious replicators who have ulterior motives when agreeing to be a wraith's pet...
                        What ulterior motives?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You take no offence with the "devious" replicators part?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                            You take no offence with the "devious" replicators part?
                            Should I? I think I've exemplified that description.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Should I? I think I've exemplified that description.
                              Well, I didn't want to say anything...
                              sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                                X