Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Are they rich?
    I have no idea if he's rich. I'd only marry for love though. But I'm flattered nonetheless.

I think he's human so I can always make him into a nice snack. Probably not the response he was hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      I just noticed my horrible grammar.

It should be, "Is he rich?"

I frown upon marriage with intent to divorce. Also, I'm not too big a fan of a person marrying someone who's going to die soon for the money.
      Unless it was an incredibly bizarre marriage proposal.

My father also said that he'd "pay for the ladder" so I could elope. Of course, he was cheating because my room was in the basement at the time.

And now he probably just despairs that I'll never marry at all. Rocking chair and cats - here I come!
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        I have no idea if he's rich. I'd only marry for love though. But I'm flattered nonetheless.

I think he's human so I can always make him into a nice snack. Probably not the response he was hoping for.
        Well, at least if things don't work out, you have some food around.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Well, at least if things don't work out, you have some food around.
          Mmmmm, food.

I ate at one of my most favourite restaurants today at lunch, and I'm still full! Mmmmmmmmmm.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Mmmmm, food.

I ate at one of my most favourite restaurants today at lunch, and I'm still full! Mmmmmmmmmm.
            Oh. What restaurant is that?

My favorite is Outback Steakhouse. Bloomin' Onions are like the best in the world.

Comment

Oh. What restaurant is that?

My favorite is Outback Steakhouse. Bloomin' Onions are like the best in the world.
              Mmmmm, steak. I don't think I've had a Bloomin' Onion. I'll have to check them out.

My favourite place is called the Mongolian Grill. It's basically a make your own stir-fry. So yummy! It might be a chain in the US (?), but up here in the Great White North there are only 3 that I know of. Unfortunately, they don't have one where I live(!), so my sister bribes me with the promise that we will eat there if I visit her.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                Mmmmm, steak. I don't think I've had a Bloomin' Onion. I'll have to check them out.

My favourite place is called the Mongolian Grill. It's basically a make your own stir-fry. So yummy! It might be a chain in the US (?), but up here in the Great White North there are only 3 that I know of. Unfortunately, they don't have one where I live(!), so my sister bribes me with the promise that we will eat there if I visit her.
                Mongolian Grill? Never heard of it down here in the USA. At least there's none in the region i live in. Sounds interesting. i went to a japanese steakhouse the last week with friends and made our own stirfry: we selected the ingredients from a buffet that was brought to our table, and then the chef guy cooked it right then and there on the cook-top thingy built right into the table! Pretty nice, and it tasted pretty good.

Comment

Mongolian Grill? Never heard of it down here in the USA. At least there's none in the region i live in. Sounds interesting. i went to a japanese steakhouse the last week with friends and made our own stirfry: we selected the ingredients from a buffet that was brought to our table, and then the chef guy cooked it right then and there on the cook-top thingy built right into the table! Pretty nice, and it tasted pretty good.
                  Well, if you ever stumble across one - I recommend it. The set up for the Mongolian sounds a bit different than the Japanese steakhouse you describe. You have to go to your food instead of it coming to you. There is an area set up with different meats, veg, sauces, etc. Then they cook it on this huge round grill. The cooktop in the table would be cool.

Anyway, since I apparently have to function at work tomorrow (gah), I'm signing off. Have a good night/day.
                  sigpic

Comment

winning!

Comment

winning!
                      Not for very long. And as I'm feeling like a bit of a chat whore at the moment it's unlikely you'll win for the evening either. But nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Not for very long. And as I'm feeling like a bit of a chat whore at the moment it's unlikely you'll win for the evening either. But nice try.
                        hahahaha! he fell of the cattle!

Sorry, i'm watching the rodeo on TV. It's great fun watching people fall off cattle.

Comment

hahahaha! he fell of the cattle!

Sorry, i'm watching the rodeo on TV. It's great fun watching people fall off cattle.
                          The rodeo? I'll watch that if nothing else is on. But now I'm watching Ghostbusters II on cable. The first one was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            The rodeo? I'll watch that if nothing else is on. But now I'm watching Ghostbusters II on cable. The first one was better.
                            I follow the Professional Bull Riding series. It's pretty neat, and rather entertaining to see people fall off cattle. My favorites all made it to the next event of the PBR series, (well, all except one - and he got injured).

Ghostbusters two was ok. But yes, the original is the best.

Comment

I follow the Professional Bull Riding series. It's pretty neat, and rather entertaining to see people fall off cattle. My favorites all made it to the next event of the PBR series, (well, all except one - and he got injured).

Ghostbusters two was ok. But yes, the original is the best.
                              That's cool. The only sport I really follow is football. But the Patriots aren't going to the Superbowl this season. I'm crushed. I don't watch many other sports seriously as they bore me. I guess I enjoy watching large men beat the crap out of each other while trying to move a pointy ball down the field.

On a side note, Steve plays football too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                That's cool. The only sport I really follow is football. But the Patriots aren't going to the Superbowl this season. I'm crushed. I don't watch many other sports seriously as they bore me. I guess I enjoy watching large men beat the crap out of each other while trying to move a pointy ball down the field.

On a side note, Steve plays football too.
                                Wrestling is another sport i watch, but not to follow, but for the laughter factor. It's insanely hilarious watching all those idiots beat the crap out of each other for no real apparent prize or goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X