last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    *We wraith together.* He wants to stay with me.
    You given him a name?
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      You given him a name?
      Something else then: Annoying screw-up?

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
        Something else then: Annoying screw-up?
        His name is Justin. *Watches Justin wraith Odin again.* I wonder if wraith are included in human right laws?
        sigpic

Comment

His name is Justin. *Watches Justin wraith Odin again.* I wonder if wraith are included in human right laws?
          doubtful
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I wonder if wraith are included in human right laws?
            Are you going to send the civil right activists on me for what I did to him?
            It's going to be though though. Since I'm God I'm the highest ranking judge in my empire and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to convict myself.

Comment

It's going to be though though. Since I'm God I'm the highest ranking judge in my empire and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to convict myself.
              Maybe these are not included, but we can definitely get you locked away for thinking that you're god.
              sigpic

Comment

*Wraiths Odin for thinking he's god*
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Maybe these are not included, but we can definitely get you locked away for thinking that you're god.
                  But I am... Go around and ask all my slav.. citizens. They all agree I'm god... maybe devil-like but a god nontheless.

Comment

But I am... Go around and ask all my slav.. citizens. They all agree I'm god... maybe devil-like but a god nontheless.
                    *Adds he think he has worshippers to the reasons Odin should be locked away.*
                    sigpic

Comment

no, you're just a Goa'uld.
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Laugh now but the day will come when you've wraithed your entire supply of humans and then where will you go to get new ones?
                        Earth? like you bugs can beat them...
                        No, you're going to be knocking on my door and I'll shut that door in your face for laughing at me now.

Comment

Laugh now but the day will come when you've wraithed your entire supply of humans and then where will you go to get new ones?
                          Earth? like you bugs can beat them...
                          No, you're going to be knocking on my door and I'll shut that door in your face for laughing at me now.
                          that would also mean no more hosts for you.
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            that would also mean no more hosts for you.
                            I said that you had exhausted your supply.
                            Me on the other hand isn't a bug and knows how to manage the cattle commonly called humans.

Comment

I said that you had exhausted your supply.
                              Me on the other hand isn't a bug and knows how to manage the cattle commonly called humans.
                              looks at Dr Weir and TW's herds, I see no problem.
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Sometimes I wish I could be a less extreme Goa'uld... err... God in my views but I'm surrounded by Wraiths on all sides and I have to be able to stand up to all of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X