last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Why beam out? BTW isn't getting emails non stop annoying, I would be forever deleting them from my email account.
    There automatically deleted after i read them
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

A divorced woman is walking along a beach one day when she discovers an odd oil lamp. She polishes it a little and a genie appears. "Hello, mistress. I will grant you three wishes. You must know, though, that whatever you ask for, your ex-husband will recieve twice as much." Excitedly, the woman begins making her wishes. "First, I'd like $1 million." The genie nods and tells her that she now has $1 million in her bank account. Meanwhile, her ex-husband checks his ATM balance and discovers he has another $2 million dollars. "Now I'd like a new car." A puff of smoke is seen, and a new car appears as it fades. Meanwhile, the ex-husband arrives at home and notices he has two new cars parked outside his house, and he has two extra keys on his keychain. "And what is your final wish, mistress?" The woman thinks for a second and says, "For my third wish, I want you to scare me half to death."

BTW, is anyone else getting this "database error" screen?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

im getting the database error, its slowing down my groove

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          im getting the database error, its slowing down my groove
          I know, the forum seems a bit 'bumpy' tonight......
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

It's getting annoying... Hopefully it'll go away.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              I know, the forum seems a bit 'bumpy' tonight......
              I keep getting that too. I wish the mods would stop that comptelely, any1 know why they can't?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                I keep getting that too. I wish the mods would stop that comptelely, any1 know why they can't?
                Probably haven't figured out what's causing it.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  It's been happening at least since I've joined through.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like the bumpy forum since this is my last post for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      Could be anything really. That's the trouble.
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        Could be anything really. That's the trouble.
                        Exactly.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

A guy to his Girlfriend :
                          I wrote ur name on the sands.............
                          it got washed away,
                          I wrote ur name in air..........................
                          it got blown away,
                          So i wrote ur name in my heart.............
                          i got a HEART ATTACK

Comment

A guy to his Girlfriend :
                            I wrote ur name on the sands.............
                            it got washed away,
                            I wrote ur name in air..........................
                            it got blown away,
                            So i wrote ur name in my heart.............
                            i got a HEART ATTACK
                            Oh well he died happy.
                            sigpic

Comment

George Bush goes to a primary school to give a speech.
                              After his talk he offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is. "Bob".
                              "And what is your question, Bob?"

"I have 3 questions.
                              First, Why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?
                              Second, Why are you President when Kerry got more votes?
                              And third, What happened to Osama Bin Laden?

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we?
                              Oh that's right --- question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts up his hand . George points him out and asks him what his name is. "Steve"
                              "And what is your question, Steve?"

"I have 5 questions.
                              Third, What happened to Osama Bin Laden?
                              Fourth, Why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early?!
                              And fifth, Where is "Bob"? !!

That one made me laugh

Comment

George Bush goes to a primary school to give a speech.
                                After his talk he offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is. "Bob".
                                "And what is your question, Bob?"

"I have 3 questions.
                                And third, What happened to Osama Bin Laden?

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we?
                                Oh that's right --- question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts up his hand . George points him out and asks him what his name is. "Steve"
                                "And what is your question, Steve?"

"I have 5 questions.
                                Third, What happened to Osama Bin Laden?
                                Fourth, Why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early?!
                                And fifth, Where is "Bob"? !!

That one made me laugh
                                Steve and Bob got reincarnated as school kids?!!! Poor them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X