No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man approached the very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and asked, "You know, I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"

"Why?"

"Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere.
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      What?
      You and charlie dont eat me, its impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        A man approached the very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and asked, "You know, I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"

"Why?"

"Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere.
        lol
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

There are three engineers in a car; an electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly the car just stops by the side of the road, and the three engineers look at each other wondering what could be wrong.
          The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred. The chemical engineeer, not knowing much about cars, suggests that maybe the fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.
          Then, the Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, comes up with a suggestion, "Why don`t we close all the windows, get out, get back in, open the windows again, and maybe it`ll work !?"

Comment

The father staggers back and franticly tries to find something to fight with. The only thing he finds within reach is a metal bar he never knew what to do with. He picks it up and prepares to fight whatever comes through that door.
            But the hand slowly pulls back and he rushes forward and locks the door a quickly he can. He runs over to the window and tries to look towards the door to see whats outside.
            He makes out a shadow but he can only see it for a second as it runs outside his line of sight.
            He dared not go outside, he dared not rest, knowing what was waiting for him outside.
            He looked over at the fire. There would still be some time before it died out.
            His gaze drifted back towards his son and he knew that whatever had killed his son, destroyed his body to that degree would not be stopped by the walls of a small cabin.
            It would find a way in and all he could do was wait...

Comment

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                The father staggers back and franticly tries to find something to fight with. The only thing he finds within reach is a metal bar he never knew what to do with. He picks it up and prepares to fight whatever comes through that door.
                But the hand slowly pulls back and he rushes forward and locks the door a quickly he can. He runs over to the window and tries to look towards the door to see whats outside.
                He makes out a shadow but he can only see it for a second as it runs outside his line of sight.
                He dared not go outside, he dared not rest, knowing what was waiting for him outside.
                He looked over at the fire. There would still be some time before it died out.
                His gaze drifted back towards his son and he knew that whatever had killed his son, destroyed his body to that degree would not be stopped by the walls of a small cabin.
                It would find a way in and all he could do was wait...
                Wait a min, is this a epic?
                sigpic

Comment

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Wait a min, is this a epic?
                    I was bored after the first one
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

A guy bought his wife a beautiful diamond ring for Christmas.
                      After hearing about this extravagant gift, a friend of his said, "I thought she wanted one of those sporty four-wheel-drive
                      vehicles."
                      "She did," he replied. "But where the hell was I going to find a fake Jeep?"

Comment

A guy bought his wife a beautiful diamond ring for Christmas.
                        After hearing about this extravagant gift, a friend of his said, "I thought she wanted one of those sporty four-wheel-drive
                        vehicles."
                        "She did," he replied. "But where the hell was I going to find a fake Jeep?"
                        Ha ha. Anyway I win (of course).
                        sigpic

Comment

One day a college proffessor was greeting his new college class. He stood up in front of the class and asked if anyone in the class was a moron, and if they were, they should stand. After a minute a young man stood up. The professor then asked the
                          kid if he actually thought he was a moron. The kid replied, 'No, I just didn't want to see you standing there all by yourself'

Comment

One day a college proffessor was greeting his new college class. He stood up in front of the class and asked if anyone in the class was a moron, and if they were, they should stand. After a minute a young man stood up. The professor then asked the
                            kid if he actually thought he was a moron. The kid replied, 'No, I just didn't want to see you standing there all by yourself'
                            Lol, serves the lecturer right!
                            sigpic

Comment

The last embers of the fires dies out and the room goes dark. Nigth has fallen outside and there's very little light left. He has not heard the beast for some time now. Maybe it was gone? Maybe it had tired and moved on? Perhaps it was all just in his head?
                              He's jolted back into reality when something breaks down the door with a large bang.
                              He raises the metal bar and holds it with both his hands. No matter if there was more then one he would fight. He would fight it with his last breath, his last drop of blood. He would fight.
                              A shadow slowly moves into the cabin. He could still not see what it was. It stops at the body of Iwin and it seems to bend down and after a second it shifts its focus back on the father.
                              With each step it takes the power drains from the father.
                              One step, he's having trouble holding the metal bar up.
                              Two steps, the metal bar hits the floor as he's unable to hold it up anymore.
                              Three steps, he's starting to have trouble to hold his focus.
                              Four steps, the last determination escapes him and he screams out in horror.
                              The shadow dives over him in an instant and he has experienced his last breath.

Comment

lol, Was that true, did that actually happen
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X