No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been for so long losers took my place, better get this thread back to normal.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      I've been for so long losers took my place, better get this thread back to normal.
      Cool, my nightly confusion
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Huh? Gets rid of the confusion by winning, putting the thread back to normal.
        sigpic

Comment

Huh? Gets rid of the confusion by winning, putting the thread back to normal.
          It's not quite normal until right here.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You mean here.
            sigpic

Comment

You mean here.
              No, I meant what I said.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

w

Comment

Bush, George
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Comment

867-_309
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        867-_309
                        Your phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Your phone number?
                          Actually, a rather popular 80's song, 867-5309. Several people who actually had that number recieved calls for weeks after the song became a hit.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Actually, a rather popular 80's song, 867-5309. Several people who actually had that number recieved calls for weeks after the song became a hit.
                            I know that. I was just seeing what you were gonna say after i said that.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              I know that. I was just seeing what you were gonna say after i said that.
                              I was going to (and did) take it far too seriously because the written format sometimes makes it hard to tell when people are being not serious.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I was going to (and did) take it far too seriously because the written format sometimes makes it hard to tell when people are being not serious.
                                Oh! Oh! 55!

Comment

Working...
                                X