No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor uk... not even the letters will follow your command.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
      Poor uk... not even the letters will follow your command.
      Wraithing ban on Odin ends now.

*wraiths Odin*
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Wraithing ban on Odin ends now.

*wraiths Odin*
        Wraithing ban? Since when are there wraithing bans?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Wraithing ban? Since when are there wraithing bans?
          Odin was starting to show signs of being over-wraithed. We didn't want to wraith him dry, so we instituted a temporary restraint on wraithing him.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Odin was starting to show signs of being over-wraithed. We didn't want to wraith him dry, so we instituted a temporary restraint on wraithing him.
            Yes, we mustn't over wraith our food. We must pace our wraithings so the food doesn't overly suffer. Good idea.

Comment

Yes, we mustn't over wraith our food. We must pace our wraithings so the food doesn't overly suffer. Good idea.
              You can't eat from an empty plate, metaphorically speaking.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You can't eat from an empty plate, metaphorically speaking.
                Well no. Maybe i'll take a break from wraithing for a day or so to let the food recover.

Comment

Well no. Maybe i'll take a break from wraithing for a day or so to let the food recover.
                  It is an idea. I fed Eoin to Charlie (the energy eating being from "Hide and Seek"). Now not only do I have to find him more food, I have to move him to a bigger planet. Fortunately the Death Star is finally waxed, and thus available. It also has a nice sheen.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It is an idea. I fed Eoin to Charlie (the energy eating being from "Hide and Seek"). Now not only do I have to find him more food, I have to move him to a bigger planet. Fortunately the Death Star is finally waxed, and thus available. It also has a nice sheen.
                    Did you give the DS a hyper drive? It doesn't come with one you know.

Comment

Did you give the DS a hyper drive? It doesn't come with one you know.
                      Yes. I distinctly recall having had this conversation before.

The real trick will be convincing Charlie that it's in his best interest to NOT eat the main reactor. Perhaps being "fed" by blaster fire from the storm troopers will keep him satisfied.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Yes. I distinctly recall having had this conversation before.

The real trick will be convincing Charlie that it's in his best interest to NOT eat the main reactor. Perhaps being "fed" by blaster fire from the storm troopers will keep him satisfied.
                        Just build him his own reactor and let him eat the energy from that reactor.

Comment

Just build him his own reactor and let him eat the energy from that reactor.
                          You know, sometimes I think my mind is specifically designed to miss the obvious answers and tend towards complicated schemes.

*builds a second reactor*

Note to self: Find new planet that's less than an hour away from Charlie's current home.

On second thought, there is that big round thing that sends stuff places...
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You know, sometimes I think my mind is specifically designed to miss the obvious answers and tend towards complicated schemes.

*builds a second reactor*

Note to self: Find new planet that's less than an hour away from Charlie's current home.

On second thought, there is that big round thing that sends stuff places...
                            Sometimes dumb ideas work better than good ideas.

Comment

Sometimes dumb ideas work better than good ideas.
                              Wouldn't that make the dumb idea the good idea?
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

So the ban is over?
                                Then it's a good thing I feel like I have enough stamina to stand up to hours of your pseudo-wraithings.

Comment

Working...
                                X