• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    **Hands out spoonerisms for everyone.**
    SPOOOOON!
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Sporkulations coming soon!

Comment

This thread is too strange for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          This thread is too strange for me.
          The last time spoonerisms came out, forkitudes followed. I personally can do without a repeat of that event.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

**Hands out sporkulations to everyone.**

Vee, a spoonerism is when you transpose two adjacent sounds in a compound word. (I think - someone may want to check that). A mallipropism is when you transpose two adjacent words. Both could be considered funky forms of dyslexia - where you transpose two adjacent numbers, letter, or symbols (or any combination thereof).

Sporkulations - i have no clue what those are, but the word sounded cool, so i figured i'd make it up and use it.

Comment

Is winning
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I don't want a sporkulation. Thanks anyway.

Comment

**Wins using the Spoonerism.**

Comment

**Wins using the Spoonerism.**
                    I don't think it helped you much.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Spoonerism or not, it appears that i'm winning anyway.

Comment

Spoonerism or not, it appears that i'm winning anyway.
                        appearences can be decieving

Comment

Is any one here starting school, uni, work, etc, tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                            Is any one here starting school, uni, work, etc, tommorow
                            me

Comment

I hate school and im going back tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                                I hate school and im going back tommorow
                                I dont really mind it + they pay me

Comment

Working...
                                X