Comment

There's 2 again, feast hehe
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Lurker fest!

**Wraiths lurkers.**

Comment

I wonder what this stuff looks like in the minds of the guests that you keep wraithing...
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            I wonder what this stuff looks like in the minds of the guests that you keep wraithing...
            They probably think we're nuts, which we are

*wraiths lurker*
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Destroy Compaq!!!!

*is off to update to OI thread
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                Destroy Compaq!!!!

*is off to update to OI thread
                I've had a few Compaqs self-destruct on me.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I don't trust any of the big PC companies.
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

, how?

Mine is making a wierd noise each time i click onto the gmail window

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      I don't trust any of the big PC companies.
                      I have to say that compaq (hp) were very friendly and helpfull to me when i had a problem with my comp, Windows denied me access to everything on my comp, Microsoft wanted me to pay to ask them for help, but (hp) helped me for free and i learned new stuff about computers from them

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        , how?

Mine is making a wierd noise each time i click onto the gmail window
                        It all just ceased to work, software-wise. I suppose that is technically the software's fault, though.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It all just ceased to work, software-wise. I suppose that is technically the software's fault, though.
                          At one place I was in a work experience placement (I wasn't there when it happened) they had one of their dells catch fire out of the blue.
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            At one place I was in a work experience placement (I wasn't there when it happened) they had one of their dells catch fire out of the blue.
                            Sounds fun. I wish I could afford to overclock a system for the purpose of catching it on fire.

Yeah, I have weird ideas of "entertainment".
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*launches an attack on earth for fun*

Mm, 6 billion humans. Tasty tasty.

Comment

**Hands out spoonerisms for everyone.**

Comment

Working...
                                X