No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the only thing that bugs me on this forum, if someone tries to have harmless fun, some of the other members will call that member things, but imo all work and no play make joe a dull boy (well it goes something like that)
    And UK i have no idea what your talking about , i was in bed when you made that thread last night, i dont know how you managed to quote me j/k i was just having a little fun myself, but nobody realised my posts were gone

Winning, Winning, Winning, its a Winning World
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      For me.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        Thats the only thing that bugs me on this forum, if someone tries to have harmless fun, some of the other members will call that member things, but imo all work and no play make joe a dull boy (well it goes something like that)

It's always a few certain individuals that do it, I shall not name any names but I expect you know who they are.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          It's always a few certain individuals that do it, I shall not name any names but I expect you know who they are.
          flummoxed wraith eats next winner!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Sorry to have missed out on your experiment UK. I love being a lab rat (there's usually cheese at the end).
            You may get a second chance someday. I usually end up doing these things at random. Sometimes they're appreciated, sometimes they aren't. Sometimes (way more than once) people insist I'm stupid because I appreciate it when they don't.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap
              Last edited by Eoin; 08 January 2006, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                Yeah, as someone who joined fairly recently it's funny how quickly you recognize the repeat offenders. (Crossing my fingers that I'm not one of them! )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                  And if you (general you) don't, go start a harmless fun thread. The threads are like magnets.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                    You may get a second chance someday. I usually end up doing these things at random. Sometimes they're appreciated, sometimes they aren't. Sometimes (way more than once) people insist I'm stupid because I appreciate it when they don't.
                    I think that last one went down like a lead balloon. LOL

*wraiths lurker*
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      I think that last one went down like a lead balloon. LOL

*wraiths lurker*
                      Which one? I see 2 down there.
                      sigpic

Comment

I only see one. I guess srg finished off the other one.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Now there's none!

**Wraiths the other lurker.**

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            Yep, I wasnt going to name any names either cause i certainly dont want to be the cause of an argument here

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Now there's none!

**Wraiths the other lurker.**
                              He's still there.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                He's still there.
                                It's probably a different lurker then. He was definitely wraithed.

Comment

Working...
                                X