No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all. I'm here for my daily wraithing.
    And to win.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
      And to win.
      thanks

*Wraiths SqueeG-1*
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

And to win.
        Did ya check out that optical illusion Squee? the pinwheel one?

And I have to say TFH p2 was a great ep
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          thanks

*Wraiths SqueeG-1*
          Woot!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            Did ya check out that optical illusion Squee? the pinwheel one?
            Yup! And I said in the thread that it worked fine and therefore you didn't need to be wraithed. I did warn people it could make them ill though.
            sigpic

Comment

Yup! And I said in the thread that it worked fine and therefore you didn't need to be wraithed. I did warn people it could make them ill though.
              ill? all it can do is at worst make people dizzy
              Did the effect work for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                ill? all it can do is at worst make people dizzy
                Did the effect work for ya?
                Dizzy can sometimes make people ill.

And yes, it worked. But I wish there was someone I could have looked at (since it sounds like that's freaky). Hmmmm, I wonder if it would work if I looked at the dog. BRB.
                sigpic

Comment

Apparently, a mod didn't notice the distinction between replying last and posting "last", even though I thought I gave ample clues. I guess Vee and I are the only winners.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Dizzy can sometimes make people ill.

And yes, it worked. But I wish there was someone I could have looked at (since it sounds like that's freaky). Hmmmm, I wonder if it would work if I looked at the dog. BRB.
                    lol, glad to hear it worked, you know that the longer you stare at it the longer the effect works (unless it making you ill)

Ill be posting more shortly

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      Apparently, a mod didn't notice the distinction between replying last and posting "last", even though I thought I gave ample clues. I guess Vee and I are the only winners.
                      I missed out entirely.
                      sigpic

Comment

I missed out entirely.
                        It was a half-joke/half-psych experiment/half-puzzle (yeah, that's three halves ). Surprisingly, only Vee and Eoin got it. Everyone else wondered why I had restarted this thread. And one guy thinks we're all immature for doing this. Don't you just love intolerance?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It was a half-joke/half-psych experiment/half-puzzle (yeah, that's three halves ). Surprisingly, only Vee and Eoin got it. Everyone else wondered why I had restarted this thread. And one guy thinks we're all immature for doing this. Don't you just love intolerance?
                          But that guy is always making inflametary posts IMHO.
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            I'm inclined to agree. Trust me, I didn't take it to heart. I have better things to do than to worry about fitting someone's narrow-minded view of intelligence and maturity.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

flummoxed gopher trips circuit breakers, electrocuting technogeeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SRG
                                There's no accounting for some people. Why can't they just live and let live? Grrrrrr.

Sorry to have missed out on your experiment UK. I love being a lab rat (there's usually cheese at the end).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X