Clear All

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate Teletubbys
    *beams back out* *beams teletubbys into a black hole*

Comment

Do I win now?

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        Fraid so
        You haven't satisfied the winning condition, though.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by lahire149
          Do I win now?
          One, there's one minor flaw in that plan.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            One, there's one minor flaw in that plan.
            Yes there is because i win

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
              Yes there is because i win
              You missed one word.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Whats that

Comment

I'm winning now
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

No your not

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      Hey! Is this favoritism against me and for TW, why isn't he getting wraithed?

*wraiths Vee"
                      Yes. He built me a shiny new ship. What have you done for me?

uk, I don't think anyone else is going to get the joke of your thread. But in a way, this makes me feel like I have a vastly superior intellect. Or too much time on my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

uk, I don't think anyone else is going to get the joke of your thread. But in a way, this makes me feel like I have a vastly superior intellect. Or too much time on my hands.
                        There was a point to it?
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

I think it just means you're the only person capable of looking past her preconceptions and realize that life may not necessarily be what we immediately percieve.

I'm so proud... *sniff*
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I think it just means you're the only person capable of looking past her preconceptions and realize that life may not necessarily be what we immediately percieve.

I'm so proud... *sniff*
                            Am I supposed to care?
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                              Am I supposed to care?
                              Not particularly. It was my experiment. You can care less about the results for all I care.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Not particularly. It was my experiment. You can care less about the results for all I care.
                                LOL, what was this experiment about?
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X