Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    I see now.

Ahh well just stick to the definitive one hehe.
    Yeah that's what I'm going to do. The other one is for ppl who just can't win here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      Yeah that's what I'm going to do. The other one is for ppl who just can't win here.
      Maybe he's jealouse of us winners hehe.
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I can win so thats why im staying here

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          Maybe he's jealouse of us winners hehe.
          Ha ha yeah.
          sigpic

Comment

Ha ha yeah.
            I just can't fathom why start another one, what is there to be gained from it?
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Who loves the chocolate
              Everyone loves the chocolate
              Nobody hates the chocolate
              Cos everyone loves the chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                I just can't fathom why start another one, what is there to be gained from it?
                Ermmm nothing IMHO. Unless uk wanted to be the thread starter so badly......
                sigpic

Comment

Any advantages?
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

It's not the same though.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                      No offence to whoever posts in or starts these threads, no wait, actually I do mean to offend... how old are you? You're entertained by something as stupid as this?
                      I'm sorry we don't all share your ever so mature sense of humor. I guess I should grow up and have fun like adults and not be an individual.

*baa*
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I win

Comment

I win

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                            I win
                            'fraid not.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              'fraid not.
                              Fraid so

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                                I win
                                *beams Deano to the teletubby universe*
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X