last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    You keep having to point out you're supposed to have special powers, cause you can never back it up - Con.
    There not 'special' powers, there just abilities that i have that is above your level of comprehension
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
      Howdy, What y'all doin' over here in this Craaaazy thread????
      Winning

Comment

Oo, guest is back!

*wraiths guest yet again*

Eoin has amazing powers. The awesome power of pulling excuses out of his...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          Oo, guest is back!

Eoin has amazing powers. The awesome power of pulling excuses out of his...
          ear.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

pfffft

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Oo, guest is back!

Do you mean ME???? AAARRRRgggghhhh!!!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                pfffft
                Yeah, that's the sound it makes when you pull one out. Tight fit, I guess.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Do you mean ME???? AAARRRRgggghhhh!!!!.....
                  No. I was referring to the lurker who was viewing the thread. I'm full now, so I've no plans to wraith you. Not right now, anyway.

Comment

I see where this is going, yer trying to get me to use my abilities here, which will give the others no other choice than to strike me down, then ye'd have one less being to contend with

Comment

I see where this is going, yer trying to get me to use my abilities here, which give the others no other choice than to strike me do, then ye'd have one less being to contend with
                      Nahh, just one more frequently wraithed. Getting rid of competition means slimmer food supplies.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        No. I was referring to the lurker who was viewing the thread. I'm full now, so I've no plans to wraith you. Not right now, anyway.
                        Oh, good, then I'll just sit down here with my back to the big open gaping door through which noticeable amounts of fog are streaming.....do you hear that strange music??? It sounds like someone breathing in short little "ha, ha, ha, ha" noises followed by whispering "choo, choo, choo, choo" noises. Hmmm......it's probably nothing....I'll just keep babysitting. I'm glad I didn't offend that odd boy at camp last summer!

Comment

Well im not going to fall for those kind of tactics, yer gonna have to come up with something better

Comment

Well im not going to fall for those kind of tactics, yer gonna have to come up with something better
                            *uses a gravity modulation device to arrange stars into words that say "Eoin is a nerd."*
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              *uses a gravity modulation device to arrange stars into words that say "Eoin is a nerd."*
                              Cool, thats the first time anyone called me a nerd (to which im far from)

Comment

Oh, good, then I'll just sit down here with my back to the big open gaping door through which noticeable amounts of fog are streaming.....do you hear that strange music??? It sounds like someone breathing in short little "ha, ha, ha, ha" noises followed by whispering "choo, choo, choo, choo" noises. Hmmm......it's probably nothing....I'll just keep babysitting. I'm glad I didn't offend that odd boy at camp last summer!
                                You do that.

*pets uk*

Comment

Working...
                                X