last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    I simply didn't watch SciFi on weekends when I had it.

Years ago, back around when Farscape first started, they used to repeat the Friday night shows on Saturday afternoons. I'm not sure why they stopped. Now they just show stupid "originals" or other lame scifi movies.
    I normally only watch Skiffy on Friday nights, but today I watched it for some reason. I can't stand most of the programming. As you said, it's all terrible movies and other crap programs. When they aren't showing their original films, they show horrible Z-movies. Or they air things like Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
      No but i only did it because yous were wraithing me 4 times a minute and dr weir was makeing a game out of it.
      You have no sense of humour. It was called pass the Deano (instead of pass the pracel) and it was cause in WA you made some comment that wraith should have short hair I think, then threatened to cut Bloodthirsteve's hair and then to harm us. I didn't think you hated me for that.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        You have no sense of humour. It was called pass the Deano (instead of pass the pracel) and it was cause in WA you made some comment that wraith should have short hair I think, then threatened to cut Bloodthirsteve's hair and then to harm us. I didn't think you hated me for that.
        Sorry if i over reacted, i get a bit paranoied sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          Or they air things like Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas.
          What's that got to do with sci fi? How much do you pay for this channel per month or per yr.
          sigpic

Comment

Now that's all over with, I'm winning!
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

i want to sing something

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                i want to sing something
                Please, I'm begging you not to LOL
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

What's that got to do with sci fi? How much do you pay for this channel per month or per yr.
                  When I had DirecTV, it was like $45/month for about 70 channels, including SciFi.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*starts danceing for no reason*

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      I want to hear Bloodthirsteve sing (not possible here) so sing however you can in a forum like writing down the lyrics. It'll celebrate me winning.
                      Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      When I had DirecTV, it was like $45/month for about 70 channels, including SciFi.
                      That's really adds up over time. Apart from stargate I personally don't see any other reason for having the sci fi channel. Someone would really have to like a lot of sci fi. Even then from what I read here and on other sites it's not very good for that anyway.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        i'll sing nevertheless (wow what torturer i am)

hmmm.... do you prefer the curse of Arabia, Funeral in Carpathia, Hallowed be thy name or the elvish hymn to Elbereth?

Comment

I want to hear Bloodthirsteve sing (not possible here) so sing however you can in a forum like writing down the lyrics. It'll celebrate me winning.
                          but you don't win.
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            but you don't win.
                            Your right i win

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                              Your right i win
                              oh no you don't
                              srg