last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    White screen of death, it's those database errors as the servers refuse you because of too many connections.
    They also frequently cause double postings...
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Haha - nice! Thanks.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        They also frequently cause double postings...
        That they do
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
          WSOD
          white screen of doom
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

LOL Everyone seems to be going now so it's not a problem hehe
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              LOL Everyone seems to be going now so it's not a problem hehe
              Poor servers...
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Poor servers...
                I know, poor overworked servers, they need another helping hand, well, cpu hehe
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                  I know, poor overworked servers, they need another helping hand, well, cpu hehe
                  You know, Xboxes are gonna be cheap now, and modchips aren't exactly expensive.

I'm contemplating an Xbox cluster. They could easily be used as dedicated servers.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                      weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                      *builds a brick wall*
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You know, Xboxes are gonna be cheap now, and modchips aren't exactly expensive.

I'm contemplating an Xbox cluster. They could easily be used as dedicated servers.
                        I have a few PCs lying arround hehe.

Oh someone on the AMD forums put a link to this, it's by Hitachi global storage LOL. A Bit childish but hillariouse hehe.

http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/resear...Animation.html

BTW They've been talking about implementing perpendicular recording since the mid 1980 and their finally getting arround to doing it.
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                          I have a few PCs lying arround hehe.

Oh someone on the AMD forums put a link to this, it's by Hitachi global storage LOL. A Bit childish but hillariouse hehe.

http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/resear...Animation.html

BTW They've been talking about implementing perpendicular recording since the mid 1980 and their finally getting arround to doing it.
                          I counted thirteen posts of this, but you've begun deleting them. Stupid DB Error.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I guess the database error likes to make srg into a post whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              Something like that.

BTW, srg, that song's gonna be stuck in my head for weeks...
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                That's better, it's really got it in for me now
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X