X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    What have I unleashed???
    It's probably better not to know!

(This guy is going to wonder why his site is suddenly getting all these hits)
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

So, it just occurred to me I'm gonna be near the coast soon. I've just begun planning my planet of the apes scene with a friend. Nothing like dragging innocents into evil schemes.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

So, it just occurred to me I'm gonna be near the coast soon. I've just begun planning my planet of the apes scene with a friend. Nothing like dragging innocents into evil schemes.
        We're going to want to see pics. And if you don't make a clean getaway we've already started that bail money collection for the Lucas slapping.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
          We're going to want to see pics. And if you don't make a clean getaway we've already started that bail money collection for the Lucas slapping.
          I'm not worried about the Lucas slapping, I still don't think a jury would convict us. A jury of our peers would be just as offended.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

We have? It's every man for himself. Maybe you want to be in on that scheme. But I'm not going to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              We have? It's every man for himself. Maybe you want to be in on that scheme. But I'm not going to jail.
              This of course, is ample motivation to NOT GET CAUGHT!
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm not worried about the Lucas slapping, I still don't think a jury would convict us. A jury of our peers would be just as offended.
                Yeah, but we'd still need to make bail. Then we could sue the government for wrongfully imprisoning us and make millions.

Originally posted by Vee
                Come on Vee, if you and UK were there you wouldn't have to stay for long. And dinner is already located in conveniently located cells.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't want to be caged. It doesn't agree with me.

*wraiths lurker*

Comment

Ok, so if we were all together physically in the same place, the world would tremble...
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Ok, so if we were all together physically in the same place, the world would tremble...
                      Perhaps.

*cuddles uk*

Maybe you should stop being fuzzy and soft. I'm becoming addicted to cuddling you. That can't be healthy.

Comment

If we had a 4th, we would be blessed by the timecube guy. Where are TW and Odin. I get the feeling they're good for some havoc.
                        sigpic

Comment

If we had a 4th, we would be blessed by the timecube guy. Where are TW and Odin. I get the feeling they're good for some havoc.
                          Odin is Swedish. TW is somewhere in the States, I think.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            Perhaps.

*cuddles uk*

Maybe you should stop being fuzzy and soft. I'm becoming addicted to cuddling you. That can't be healthy.
                            I'm not complaining.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm not complaining.
                              Should I leave the two of you alone?
                              sigpic

Comment

Odin is Swedish. TW is somewhere in the States, I think.
                                Hmmmm, maybe Odin can drive the getaway ship?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X