last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    And then he fights with four and gets toasted by Obi-wan, hah. Not possible or should not have been. Of course I coul go into a whole long story abou the jedi being killed too easily but i won't bore you with that. But off to play Madden '05. continue this another time perhaps.
    Yeah, they stuffed too many events into Ep 3 to really flesh them out. If they hadn't skimped so much on the first two, all three would have been much better.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Yeah, they stuffed too many events into Ep 3 to really flesh them out. If they hadn't skimped so much on the first two, all three would have been much better.
      Your right
      zhhwwinggggg
      zhhwwinggggg

Comment

The other thing that bothers me (going back to the first 3) is that on the box set DVD release they changed Anakin at the end to the new guy. So totally wrong! Leave it alone gosh darn it. I won't buy it out of protest.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
          The other thing that bothers me (going back to the first 3) is that on the box set DVD release they changed Anakin at the end to the new guy. So totally wrong! Leave it alone gosh darn it. I won't buy it out of protest.
          Yeah, that was stupid. George Lucas needs to be slapped for that.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah, that was stupid. George Lucas needs to be slapped for that.
            Yes. He does. We'd probably need some bail money before we do that though. I'll start saving
            sigpic

Comment

Yes. He does. We'd probably need some bail money before we do that though. I'll start saving
              Ill help you
              Is it weird that im worring that im up late on gate world

Comment

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has refused to buy the new box set. Han shoots first, damnit. Anything else is a complete travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has refused to buy the new box set. Han shoots first, damnit. Anything else is a complete travesty.
                  I forgot about that part. There's a backhand for that.

Squee, make sure to find a good getaway driver...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I forgot about that part. There's a backhand for that.

Squee, make sure to find a good getaway driver...
                    Were going to get done for conspiricy to slap

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                      Were going to get done for conspiricy to slap
                      No court would convict us.

Lawyer: "Why did you backhand Mr. Lucas?"

Us: "Because Hans shot first and Hayden Christensen isn't in Return of the Jedi."

Jury: "We find the action justified and the defendants not guilty."
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Us: "Because Hans shot first and Hayden Christensen isn't in Return of the Jedi."

wait to they see me, well be on death row

Comment

wait to they see me, well be on death row
                          Then you'll have to sit on the sidelines.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Then you'll have to sit on the sidelines.
                            Ohh well, i really need to go off now.

Comment

Ohh well, i really need to go off now.
                              Sleep well.... loser.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Exactly. So, do I still need to work on the getaway car?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X