last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deano
    *My super ship arrives in orbit (took long enough) destroyes transport blockers and beems me out on to my ship.My transport blockers enebled and nukes the domb destroying it and the teletubbies.*HE HE
    didnt you hear i got out and now im comeing to get you.

Comment

didnt you hear i got out and now im comeing to get you.
      *Stuns Deano and beams him back into the dome*
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        *Stuns Deano and beams him back into the dome*
        No offence mate you sound like a brilliant guy but cant you read, i destroyed the dome and most of what ever planet it was on and now im on bord my super ship. and for stunning me *impacts on personal sheild, beams all of srg wepons of and he falls in to a transport proof pit with a rancor in it.

Comment

No offence mate you sound like a brilliant guy but cant you read, i destroyed the dome and most of what ever planet it was on and now im on bord my super ship. and for stunning me *impacts on personal sheild, beams all of srg wepons of and he falls in to a transport proof pit with a rancor in it.
          *casually brings in a couple of death stars to disable Deano's ship and then sends them back from whence they came*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

sorry skipped that bit.
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

No bother

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                sorry skipped that bit.
                He's still down where the dome used to be. And now his ship's floating around disabled.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  *casually brings in a couple of death stars to disable Deano's ship and then sends them back from whence they came*
                  Watch out, the replicator is a sneeeeeaaaky one.

sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Got my ship fixed*flys off with srg getting eaten*

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      Watch out, the replicator is a sneeeeeaaaky one.

I dunno, I've never considered planet-destroying artificial moons to be "subtle"...
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        I dunno, I've never considered planet-destroying artificial moons to be "subtle"...
                        It was the "casually" bit.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                          It was the "casually" bit.
                          Ahh.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

maby someone will answer me now whats this to win.

Comment

I see a cuddly koala Goa'uld...
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

grrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X