X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Sleep well, loser.

*cuddles uk* Soft and fuzzy!
    Started to wonder if I was going to get abandoned.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      You both make a nice couple.
      sigpic

Comment

Of course not. I've grown rather attached to my cuddly replicator pet. Want to blow something up with your death star?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          You both make a nice couple.
          Each?

Originally posted by Vee
          Want to blow something up with your death star?
          Anything in mind, or do I get to choose?
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Each?
            Err no.
            sigpic

Comment

Anything in mind, or do I get to choose?
              Hm, how about a planet filled with giant lobsters?

We make a nice couple of what, Dr. Weir?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

We make a nice couple of what, Dr. Weir?
                Blowing up planets again i see?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  *blows up a planet of giant crayfish*

Unfortunately the giant lobster planet had bad luck with its sun going supernova...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Glad to see that the general insanity continued in my absence.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      Glad to see that the general insanity continued in my absence.
                      It never ends.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

And it won't - until someone WINS
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Blowing up planets again i see?
                          A girl's gotta have some fun.

*wraiths Squee*

You're becoming my favorite meal.

Comment

On a completely unrelated note, it was 70 something degrees here today. And it still hasn't cooled off that much.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I have a planet that needs blowing up...

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                I have a planet that needs blowing up...
                                Send me a good air conditioner and I'll see what I can do.

Come to think of it, why isn't the central air on?
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X