• Show
Clear All

Somebody set us up the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      We get signal! Main screen turn on.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        The bomb?
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          We get signal! Main screen turn on.
          How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            The bomb?
            You have no chance to survive, make your time.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

What you say!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.
                Whatever

I Win

Comment

For great justice, take off every zig.

Comment

HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa

We've been through this before, im not gonna bother repeating myself
                    *Looks for the seat with the closest/best view of the bomb detination

Comment

Whatever

I Win
                      There's that banned phrase again.

*beams Eoin to the teletubby universe*
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        For great justice, take off every zig.
                        *begins humming techno music*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

And if you're interested...

Click here.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

There's that banned phrase again.

*beams Eoin to the teletubby universe*
                            Might i ask, How did you think you could beam me to the teletubby universe?
                            If you were ever able to "beam" me to the teletubby universe, then thats it for my ascension, i would DESTROY everything and anybody i find there

Comment

If you were ever able to "beam" me to the teletubby universe, then thats it for my ascension, i would DESTROY everything and anybody i find there
                              As I explained last time, I found some interesting research while wandering around Anubis' old domain. Considering you still exist in this universe, you can still be manipulated by this universe. Granted the physics are pretty funky, but they still work.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

No - don't destroy the Teletubbies! Just the creeeeepy baby sun thing. I wouldn't miss that at all.
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X