• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing cos you aren't winning

Comment

You're one to talk...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

*Heru'urs first prime is brought to life from a sarcophagus and uses the rings to 'beam' down into the Forum and says....................."Kree! im winning!"*

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

And Hah sweeps in, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat!

Comment

i think not, as the God shovar shoots Hah with his staff weapon and gets the last post back out of HFP's reach

Comment

i'm winningggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

not anymoooooooooooooooooooooooooore

Comment

*Heru'urs first prime says "what kind of God are you? what kind of god does the dirty work and not send his Jaffa down to do it for him?" (ready to activate his personal shield thingy and/or to doge any attack coz he's dead cool n stuff)*

Comment

I am a Hah. Hah's are all-knowing! (Man, I really need to get some sleep! )

Comment

in reference to HFP go to hell, i am a hands on god because all my jaffa are crap!

Comment

wrong hah, Fish are all knowing!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                          I am a Hah. Hah's are all-knowing! (Man, I really need to get some sleep! )
                          why, what time is it?

Comment

^ it was 3am when she posted that, and know its nearly 7am (she's probably getting up now )

sigpic

Comment

I Win!
                              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

No you dont, I do!! And I want a tea smiley as my prize! (seriously though, I need a tea smiley)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X