X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Football games are fake. It's all CGI.
    *dismembers uk and beams the remaining pieces into a black hole*

Oh, if I have a cool enough sign with me I might get on national television as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

Oh, if I have a cool enough sign with me I might get on national television as well!
      Put something silly and ridiculous and even if the camera just sweeps you, it's bound to catch someone's attention.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

I think if you show up in your Dart, you'll definitely make national TV.

By the way, did you decide if you want the Gourmet Lurker ship yet? I need to start placing orders for parts soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          I think if you show up in your Dart, you'll definitely make national TV.

By the way, did you decide if you want the Gourmet Lurker ship yet? I need to start placing orders for parts soon.
          That would certainly get a lot of attention. Especially if I start eating the people at the stadium.

Yes, I do want the ship. But I didn't ask if it comes with some type of warranty? You mentioned something about a service plan, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            That would certainly get a lot of attention. Especially if I start eating the people at the stadium.

Yes, I do want the ship. But I didn't ask if it comes with some type of warranty? You mentioned something about a service plan, I think.
            It comes with 5,000 year full warranty (Covers everything - parts, labor, replacement, there's a few fine print details). You can then purchase extended warranties from then on.

It comes standard with the Wraith Ship Service System premium membership - The Wraith Equivalent of AAA here in the US. It's the premium service plan - 5,000 years, plus a discounted rate for extending the plan beyond 5,000 years for the lifetime of the ship. (It took a little negotiating to get that bonus, but i got it in the end. ).

200 year Money guarantee: Try it out for 200 years and if you don't like it, return it for an exchange or money back, which ever you choose.

Comment

It comes with 5,000 year full warranty (Covers everything - parts, labor, replacement, there's a few fine print details). You can then purchase extended warranties from then on.

It comes standard with the Wraith Ship Service System premium membership - The Wraith Equivalent of AAA here in the US. It's the premium service plan - 5,000 years, plus a discounted rate for extending the plan beyond 5,000 years for the lifetime of the ship. (It took a little negotiating to get that bonus, but i got it in the end. ).

200 year Money guarantee: Try it out for 200 years and if you don't like it, return it for an exchange or money back, which ever you choose.
              Hmm, that seems like a fair plan. My current ship is quite old and I'm definitely ready for a newer model. As long as there are no hidden fees. I won't be happy if I found out later there are pesky administrative fees I didn't know about.

So, are you my sales rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Hmm, that seems like a fair plan. My current ship is quite old and I'm definitely ready for a newer model. As long as there are no hidden fees. I won't be happy if I found out later there are pesky administrative fees I didn't know about.

So, are you my sales rep?
                No hidden fees. All costs are covered in the quoted price. And since i'm the only one that builds the gourmet Lurker ships, i guess i would be your sales rep.

Comment

No hidden fees. All costs are covered in the quoted price. And since i'm the only one that builds the gourmet Lurker ships, i guess i would be your sales rep.
                  Well, you seem like a reputable wraith. I had some very poor dealings with others trying to sell me faulty darts and whatnot. Of course I killed them and annihilated their hiveships. I don't like being shafted...

How long does it take to build?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    Well, you seem like a reputable wraith. I had some very poor dealings with others trying to sell me faulty darts and whatnot. Of course I killed them and annihilated their hiveships. I don't like being shafted...

How long does it take to build?
                    Since most of it's been prebuilt while you were deciding, all i have left to do is customize your options, which will only take a few hours. You can either come in to pick it up, or i can have it delivered to you for a very small (to cover the transport insurance).

I don't shaft friends or acquaintences (or anyone for that matter). Which is why i offer the 200 year Complete Money Back Guarantee. Something not right? Just return the ship (any costs will be re-imbursed) and i can either change it to make things right, offer an exchange, or give you all your money back.

Comment

Since most of it's been prebuilt while you were deciding, all i have left to do is customize your options, which will only take a few hours. You can either come in to pick it up, or i can have it delivered to you for a very small (to cover the transport insurance).

I don't shaft friends or acquaintences (or anyone for that matter). Which is why i offer the 200 year Complete Money Back Guarantee. Something not right? Just return the ship (any costs will be re-imbursed) and i can either change it to make things right, offer an exchange, or give you all your money back.
                      You started building it before I decided? What if I didn't want it?

I'm not saying you would shaft me, just that it makes me cranky.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

How convenient it was "prebuilt" for you as you decided.

*cough*refurbished*cough*

Sorry, something's in my throat.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

Prebuilt as in there are several pre-built sections that can be built (such as the frame, thruster systems, and a few of the internal systems) while a customer is looking at buying a ship. This speeds up delivery time to the customer. And all ships are built to order. The parts that can't be pre-built take a few days to build, and customization of options only requires a few hours.

And in the even that you choose not to select the ship, it will stay in the lot for a week or two before being deconstructed and returned to the factory.

I pre-build to help get the ship to the customer faster, that's all. Some wraiths i've dealt with have been the impatient type, so that's why i go the pre-built route.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            How convenient it was "prebuilt" for you as you decided.

*cough*refurbished*cough*

Sorry, something's in my throat.
                            Heh heh. Why uk, are you saying TW is trying to dupe me? He would never do that, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              Heh heh. Why uk, are you saying TW is trying to dupe me? He would never do that, I'm sure.
                              UK's probably jealous that he can't get a gourmet Lurker ship.

Comment

Well, he does have that death star. But being a replictor is so lame compared to being a wraith. In fact, everything is lame compared to being a wraith.

I'm sure the ship will be awesome. I look forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X