last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Its not xmas day yet and i hate it first time in my whole life not liking xmas
    Err look at the time! It is Christmas day.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      It'll be an unusual Christmas day for him.
      Well, he brought it on himself.

On the brightside, maybe he'll eliminate them while he's there.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        Merry Christmas Dr Weir
        Thx. You going to open ur presents?
        Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Well, he brought it on himself.

On the brightside, maybe he'll eliminate them while he's there.
        I think he'll join in.
        sigpic

Comment

Thx. You going to open ur presents?I think he'll join in.
          I've got presents?

I do have green square #2. *beams Eoin back out of the Teletubby universe*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Err look at the time! It is Christmas day.
            Its xmas morning
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Stop at the orange cone.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                The protocol can be adjusted. in fact, the instructions that come with the ship tell you how to change the protocol. but i can set the protocol as you like it so that when the ship leaves the factory, it's ready for you to use. I have mine set at "Average."

The "Index" feature sorts and identifies all your humans according to the date culled, and by the information the system collects about that human (age, sex, body type, weight, etc. You can also add your own info, too. Name your food! ). The "Runner Probability" feature determines which humans would make good runners, based on how hard they tried to run away from the ship, or also factoring the data the system collected about that particular human. The "Auto-Cull" feature will send the ship to any of the planets you add to the "Cull Locations" list, automatically cull humans, and return when the ship reaches capacity, or the planet has been culled.
                Oo, nifty!

And as for being fussy, srg. I simply have more sophisticated taste than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  Its xmas morning
                  Same day.....you really do belong with the tellytubbies don't you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                    I've got presents?

I do have green square #2. *beams Eoin back out of the Teletubby universe*
                    I forgot to quote srg. Congrats on the 2nd square....here's a present.
                    sigpic

Comment

I forgot to quote srg. Congrats on the 2nd square....here's a present.
                      Quote me?
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Oo, nifty!

And as for being fussy, srg. I simply have more sophisticated taste than you.
                        I can include all the features if you want. Just let me know which ones you want.

There's even a service plan with exclusive access to the Wraith Ship Service System - a comprehensive suite of services and merchandise designed to keep your Gourmet Lurker ship in top running condition. Enroll in the system, because it's a lifesaver if your ship ever gets stranded somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                          Quote me?
                          Look back at the post.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thx. You going to open ur presents?
                            At this time in the morning!!!!

It's a family thing.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                              At this time in the morning!!!!

It's a family thing.
                              Ok.....but I would if they weren't at my Dad's house!
                              sigpic

Comment

4 hours and 5 minutes to wrap my presents!

Comment

Working...
                                X