Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    It's called hunger.
    You wraith anything and everything though. Don't you ever get full?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      You wraith anything and everything though. Don't you ever get full?
      Well, not really. I'm always running around and stuff, too. So all that running around gets me hungry all the time.

Comment

Well, not really. I'm always running around and stuff, too. So all that running around gets me hungry all the time.
        I prefer to be more selective about what or whom I wraith. I'm not going to settle for some crumby bedraggled human. Only the finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          I prefer to be more selective about what or whom I wraith. I'm not going to settle for some crumby bedraggled human. Only the finest.
          I'm somewhat selective. I might be out and about, and if i see someone who might be worth wraithing later, i cull him or her. Later on i go through all the humans i cull and then select the ones i want to keep for wraithing later.

Comment

I'm somewhat selective. I might be out and about, and if i see someone who might be worth wraithing later, i cull him or her. Later on i go through all the humans i cull and then select the ones i want to keep for wraithing later.
            Well I have quite a few nicely aged humans in my private stock. I'm saving them for a special occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Well I have quite a few nicely aged humans in my private stock. I'm saving them for a special occasion.
              I have a collection of highly prized humans, too. My Gourmet Lurker Ship also brings in more humans. I created a sophisticated selection protocol for the ship. That way, i can let the ship go, and it collects the best Lurkers that match the criteria i set forth in the protocol. Fully automated. Any Lurkers that are kept for more than 5 days are automatically implanted with a runner chip and released as runners.

Comment

I have a collection of highly prized humans, too. My Gourmet Lurker Ship also brings in more humans. I created a sophisticated selection protocol for the ship. That way, i can let the ship go, and it collects the best Lurkers that match the criteria i set forth in the protocol. Fully automated. Any Lurkers that are kept for more than 5 days are automatically implanted with a runner chip and released as runners.
                Really? That's quite an impressive system. I have some excellent recipes I should send you for slow-cooked humans. They retain the perfect flavor if you cook them for about eight hours at the right temperature. Great for parties or to impress friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  Really? That's quite an impressive system. I have some excellent recipes I should send you for slow-cooked humans. They retain the perfect flavor if you cook them for about eight hours at the right temperature. Great for parties or to impress friends.
                  It is. But using it is simple. you can fly the ship yourself, or let it go on AutoPilot. I usually just set the AutoPilot and let it go. When the ship reaches 80% capacity, it returns so i can either inspect its contents personally, or allow the automated protocol to do the selections for me. Quite a handy ship to have around.

I can build you a custom Gourmet Lurker ship of your own if you want. Give me any particular specs you want, and i can have a ship built for you.

Comment

It is. But using it is simple. you can fly the ship yourself, or let it go on AutoPilot. I usually just set the AutoPilot and let it go. When the ship reaches 80% capacity, it returns so i can either inspect its contents personally, or allow the automated protocol to do the selections for me. Quite a handy ship to have around.

I can build you a custom Gourmet Lurker ship of your own if you want. Give me any particular specs you want, and i can have a ship built for you.
                    Thanks. That's a very generous offer. I'll have to get back to you on that. For now, I'm off to hibernate. Wraith a few humans for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      Thanks. That's a very generous offer. I'll have to get back to you on that. For now, I'm off to hibernate. Wraith a few humans for me.
                      Okies. I'll wraitha few extra for you tonight.

looky! i'm winning!

Comment

With Vee gone I can finally make my escape!

*Lures one of Vee's Wraiths to open the cage by looking extra cuddly. When the cage opens I jump up on him and snaps his neck.*

There... that I think was the first time a koala kills a Wraith. Now to find a way off this ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                          With Vee gone I can finally make my escape!

*Lures one of Vee's Wraiths to open the cage by looking extra cuddly. When the cage opens I jump up on him and snaps his neck.*

There... that I think was the first time a koala kills a Wraith. Now to find a way off this ship...
                          **Beams Odin back to the cage.**

Comment

Doesn't matter, I'd already called my fleet to come and pick me up. Now I need only wait.

Comment

*Munches on Odin.* Crunchy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Now you're going to cough up hairballs for a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X