last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    you would consider selling your beloved Steve?
    He's not beloved, just lives off my food, money, hogs my com etc. Can't get rid of him. I'll see if I can swap him for Bob.
    sigpic

Comment

It's times like these I enjoy life as a koala.
      I have no enemies anymore and my day is really just about eating and sleeping.
      But I suppose I'll escape some day...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        He's not beloved, just lives off my food, money, hogs my com etc. Can't get rid of him. I'll see if I can swap him for Bob.
        Bob would be no different.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

You're Steve the wraith, hence ur avs.
          I'm not that steve, I'm a different one.
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

You're just jealous cause the hive queen liked him more.
            sigpic

Comment

You're just jealous cause the hive queen liked him more.
              She's not even my Queen......
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                She's not even my Queen......
                Are you saying you didn't notice him pinned up on her walls, everywhere along with Shep.
                Originally posted by srg
                I'm not that steve, I'm a different one.
                Of course you are! Your secret is safe with me, I won't let Atlantis find out.
                sigpic

Comment

Are you saying you didn't notice him pinned up on her walls, everywhere along with Shep.
                  Yes, I noticed, but hey, doesn't bother me.......

I've never even met that steve. Anyway I wouldn't trust you with any of my secrets.....
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    Yes, I noticed, but hey, doesn't bother me.......

I've never even met that steve. Anyway I wouldn't trust you with any of my secrets.....
                    Not like you can voice ur opinion. Anyway unlike the other Steve I wouldn't tell Atlantis anything unless they paid me enough, Steve on the other hand told them how to send a nuke to ur hive ship and how to stop the jam, bye!
                    sigpic

Comment

Not like you can voice ur opinion. Anyway unlike the other Steve I wouldn't tell Atlantis anything unless they paid me enough, Steve on the other hand told them how to send a nuke to ur hive ship and how to stop the jam, bye!
                      So that's what happened to the last hive ship I was with. I was out culling in a dart.
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

fat people will win. They will do alot. I am only kidding. Some mod will close this just to spite you guys.
                        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Just 2 posts since I was last here, the database error is so off putting. It put me off for hrs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Festive sig Dr. Weir!

Comment

Just 2 posts since I was last here, the database error is so off putting. It put me off for hrs.
                              Yeah the DBE is getting a bit annoying, theres nowhere else on the web as fun as this place

I Win

Did i mention Im not liking this christmas, everything has gone wrong
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                                Yeah the DBE is getting a bit annoying, theres nowhere else on the web as fun as this place

I Win

Did i mention Im not liking this christmas, everything has gone wrong
                                Cause I love this place I'll try and stick to it but there's only so much I can take of getting the database error or website not responding and finding most if the time is wasted on it and losing my browser cause of it and so having to open it a lot again. Then when I try to do that it doesn't always work and can get a funny message. I even had a post without my sig, the forum is so slow, I can't tell if something even been posted most of the time cause nothing appears to happen or my browser closes suddenly. I just can't chat with ppl really, so there's no point in using GW.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X