• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't blame me, blame Dr Weir and uk...

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      darn, I can't wraith you
      I didn't remove ur body and srg you're not there. You're busy cleaning the floors of the landing pads for wraith darts. If you keep it up, you may get promoted to a wraith worshipper.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        I didn't remove ur body and srg you're not there. You're busy cleaning the floors of the landing pads for wraith darts. If you keep it up, you may get promoted to a wraith worshipper.
        Ouch! At least I'm a pet... or enemy, depending on the day.

Comment

Yes, slave driver........
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            Yes, slave driver........
            Damn proud of it! There's now a Dr Zelenka/Wier ship thread, some ppl will put any combination to try to make a popular ship thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Damn proud of it!
              You'll have a revolt at this rate, your new to this hive....... I was a commander before this!!
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Why isn't uk letting me sneak my way into the SGC yet? I've been waiting for so long.
                I miss the wraiths... At least with them I had someone to annoy.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  Look, I've got a wager that I can get a Goa'uld into the SGC and have them give General Landry a noogie. I'll give you an ascended-in-a-glass-star tree decoration for your trouble. I'll even throw in the vacuum device to suck Eoin into the star so it'll be all shiny.
                  pfffft, you know that device is useless against me, i am on a higher plain to that of the black cloud (marvin)
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Helllooooo???
                    I'm so lonely...

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                      Helllooooo???
                      I'm so lonely...
                      Sorry, was preoccupied with constructing other devices.

Here's your old host. I'll beam you in with a AF uniform. Noogie and leave.

BTW, it's up to you to figure out how to escape.

And Dr Weir, a noogie is when you put someone in a headlock and run your knuckles back and forth on the top of their head.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        pfffft, you know that device is useless against me, i am on a higher plain to that of the black cloud (marvin)
                        That "black cloud" is Charlie. Marvin is his distant cousin, and he's also navy blue.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*Beams into the SGC.*

*Walks around in the room trying to figure out where it is.*

Darn! The bathroom. Thank you soo much(!) It smells of humans!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                            *Beams into the SGC.*

*Walks around in the room trying to figure out where it is.*

Darn! The bathroom. Thank you soo much(!) It smells of humans!
                            It was the best option available.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              It was the best option available.
                              Humans? Where!!??
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                                Humans? Where!!??
                                In the SGC.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X