No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing he did. It's too late for lightshows now.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
      Good thing he did. It's too late for lightshows now.
      Lightshows are better watched in a dark area though.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'm in Sweden... the sun rises at 09:00 and sets at 14:00 where I live. I haven't seen the sun for a month because I don't have a window at work...
        I've already had my fill of lightshows, now I just want to sleep.

Comment

I'm in Sweden... the sun rises at 09:00 and sets at 14:00 where I live. I haven't seen the sun for a month because I don't have a window at work...
          I've already had my fill of lightshows, now I just want to sleep.
          Ahh. I'll set up my Loud-Noise-o-tronic instead then.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I win.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              Ahh. I'll set up my Loud-Noise-o-tronic instead then.
              I don't like the sound of that...

And Dr Weir... I thought better of you then a post with only "I win". Where's the poking fun at others (me)? Where's the wraithings (of me, again)? "I win" seems like a desperate post.

Comment

I don't like the sound of that...
                HAR!
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Well I don't like noise. A little humming and maybe a bit of low-level noise but I'm sure I don't like the loud part in the Loud-Noise-o-tronic.

Comment

Again I win.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      Again I win.
                      .niw I
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

where can shadow be
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

%57%68%6f%20%6c%65%74%20%74%68%65%20%64%6f%67%73%20%6f%75%74%3f%00
                          497473206E6F742066616972206C696B65203A5000
                          11615714215714417104016415015115615316304015714604016415014504016015715716204014 41571471630540150121510401641501511561530401511550401471571511561470401551411440 40072145145153072

Comment

hye kids look over in the other threads, i distraction to keep you away for me to win this thing
                            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
                              hye kids look over in the other threads, i distraction to keep you away for me to win this thing
                              596f752063616e6e6f7420666f6f6c206d652c20696d20617363656e646564203a4400

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
                                *bombards Maltrancko's house from space*

How's that for a distraction?
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X