No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha! No. Look, I'll be awake long after the rest of you have sauntered off to sleep. I'll just claim my supreme victory then.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      Haha! No. Look, I'll be awake long after the rest of you have sauntered off to sleep. I'll just claim my supreme victory then.
      Not quite...

Comment

Its 4 O'Clock in the morning and im so *beeping* tired

and I WIN
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Its 4 O'Clock in the morning and im so *beeping* tired

and I WIN
          Well 11:10 PM here, and i win!

Comment

Pfft. It's only eleven o'clock here. Plenty of time for me to really win later.

Comment

"its 4 O'Clock in the morning" is part of a song so i WIN

Its 04:13 here
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                Well my post "its 4 O'Clock in the morning" is part of a song so i WIN

Its 04:13 here

It's 11:18 here. Still winning!

Comment

11:31 here and still winning. I could go for a snack though. All this winning is exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    11:31 here and still winning. I could go for a snack though. All this winning is exhausting.
                    I have a left-over Teyla burger if you want that.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      I have a left-over Teyla burger if you want that.
                      Left-overs? I could just wraith you, I suppose. I do owe you payback for the other day.

Well, looks like I've finally outlasted everyone. Yeesssssss. *wins, once and for all*
                      Last edited by Vee; 11 December 2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Left-overs? I could just wraith you, I suppose. I do owe you payback for the other day.

Well, looks like I've finally outlasted everyone. Yeesssssss. *wins, once and for all*
                        Really? Doesn't look like it to me.

Comment

I'm back and locking back at the last 3 pages you have really missed me.
                          The level of conversation seems like the thread is full of children fighting over a favorite toy.
                          But I shouldn't have expected more, you are after all little more then bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                            I'm back and locking back at the last 3 pages you have really missed me.
                            The level of conversation seems like the thread is full of children fighting over a favorite toy.
                            But I shouldn't have expected more, you are after all little more then bugs.
                            *wraiths odin just for that comment*

Comment

See? We've already begun to pick up from the "I win" level. You did good Vee, not a single reference to winning.

Comment

7pm here.... i dont care about the reference crap im going to win!
                                The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Working...
                                X